41

Chapter 41 [Mermaid] Mermaid Attack 13

    Jun also remembered the last time when they had sex in the pool, Gu Juexiu hung on him and was so weak that he refused to let go. Seeing that the other party was trembling now, he immediately tasted the smell inside.

    "The sentence just now is still valid." Jun also kindly reminded.

    Gu Juexiu glared at him with a pale face, gritted his teeth and continued walking forward with slightly trembling steps.

    One foot on the glass path.

    Gu Juexiu's body paused for a moment visible to the naked eye, until Jun also slid behind him, and he could catch a glimpse of the mermaid's slightly swaying tail fin out of the corner of his eye, then he leaned forward and raised his other foot as if he had gained some courage.

    Like a child learning to walk, he staggers forward after a while.

    The glass channel is several centimeters above the water surface, and its surface does not appear slippery under the sun all day. Gu Juexiu walked cautiously, as if he might slip down at any moment.

    Gu Juexiu couldn't look straight ahead, so he could only lower his head and stare at the road under his feet.

    But, even if the glass is not smooth, it is still glass.

    The color that is almost mixed with the pool water, and if you look carefully, you can see your own reflection on the water surface connected by the glass path...

    Gu Juexiu doesn't know how he walked down, the reflection reflected by the glass dazzles the eyes and brain Vertigo, every step I take, I feel like I will be swallowed by the pool water in the next second.

    He knew that the water in the pool below was nearly ten meters deep, and once he fell, there would be absolutely no way out.

    In the past, he would never choose to live in this kind of villa, even if he was visiting a friend who had a pool at home, it was impossible for him to get half a step closer to the pool.

    However, who made him have a mermaid partner who will be with him for a lifetime, and this villa has the highest rating among the mermaid villas for sale.

    He wants the best for his partner.

    His mermaid partner was right behind him, and Gu Juexiu could see his slender figure through the reflection in the pool water that made his legs weak and dizzy.

    The mermaid behind him was the only reason why he was willing to set foot on this glass road.

    Even if the other party smashed his dignity as a human male in the pool, treated him so shamefully in the aircraft, and even refused to call him husband...

    Really, why did I indulge this mermaid so much?

    Gu Juexiu said to himself in his heart: "He is so unscrupulous because he is my partner and because I will pamper him."

    Distracted from thinking a little complacently, Gu Juexiu's legs suddenly softened and he failed to control it in time , the moment the step was stepped on, the body fell to the side.

    Gu Juexiu opened his eyes wide in panic, and opened his mouth, but couldn't say anything.

    The angle of view was tilted, looking at the sparkling water surface blown by a gust of wind, Gu Juexiu thought it was over.

    Before he fell into the water, the feeling of dying had enveloped him.

    What do people think before they die?