54

Chapter 54 [Xiangshao] Guidance attack 10

    Hughes clamped his legs instinctively, so that the Quantum Beast, which was limp and sunk in the leg seam, would not fall off. His body was stiff and tense, as if he was facing a formidable enemy.

    Jun also chewed the sliced ​​meat of Xiao Lonely, staring at a certain ugly rabbit flopping between the legs of Little Lonely, the smile on his face gradually disappeared.

    I really want to wrap the ugly rabbit in bread crumbs and deep-fry until golden...

    The Quantum Beast flopped a few times but failed to climb onto Hughes' legs. The small ears on the top of its head moved cleverly and changed direction.

    He pulled his trousers, followed the gap, and crawled towards the heels of his legs.

    Jun Ye: "?!!"

    Meow! This is unbearable!

    Jun Ye suddenly raised his hand to fish it out, and snatched a slippery soft rabbit from between the legs of the little lonely one. Tuck it backhand into the waist pocket and zip it up.

    The movement was so fast that Hughes only felt his legs brittle, and when he turned his head to look, Jun was already drinking porridge with a calm face.

    Looking down, the pockets on the side of the guide's waist kept tumbling.

    Jun also glanced at Hughes lightly.

    What to look at, confiscated!

    The waist was bumped, and Jun also turned around instantly.

    ——Do you still want to steal it back? !

    Huh? This blue jellyfish canopy...

    Jun also looked at the opposite queen in surprise, and the queen moved her eyes a little embarrassed.

    Such a close induction, he was actually a little curious, did not expect the Quantum Beast to be so disappointing...

    After thinking for a while, the Queen still said: "Since Haifei's Quantum Beast has been successfully hatched, teach the use of mental power to cooperate with the Quantum Beast. It's time for the mentor to be hired too."

    There is no need to hint this time, for feeding at night, His Majesty the Emperor answered immediately, looked at Jun Ye and said: "Where is the need for a mentor, your father's queen is the most suitable, teaching the 4th military academy students, or the lifelong life of the White Tower Professor. I think Xiao Haifei's Quantum Beast is also a marine creature, which is more suitable." Hearing

    this, Jun was stunned for a while before he understood the meaning of the empress's words.

    His size... Zi beast?

    Jun also turned his head in surprise, the edge of the light blue jellyfish umbrella hat was patting his pocket. Following this pat, the soft rabbit in his pocket gradually quieted down, huddled in the innermost part of the pocket, motionless.

    Jian Jun also looked over, the jellyfish leaned forward, and arched Gong Junye's waist with the side of the umbrella hat.

    Are you asking him to let the soft rabbit out?

    Jun also reached out and unzipped the zipper.

    The jellyfish immediately leaned over, and the floating tentacles swayed gently around.

    The small ball bulging in the pocket gradually moved, crawling slowly, sticking its head out from the opening, two small tentacles resembling rabbit ears flickered.