5

Chapter 5 [Zerg] Female insect attack 5

    Although he went to bed late last night, Jun Ye was woken up on time by the biological clock, and before he opened his eyes, he felt a warm little guy in his arms.

    Jun also tore off the quilt a little, revealing the delicate face covered by the male worm on his chest. He never moved around after falling asleep, and this time he maintained the same posture as last night, but this young master... I don't know how the other party slept, but he was able to roll from behind him to in front of him.

    More importantly, he was unaware of the opponent's movements.

    Jun Ye's fingertips slowly slid down from Joshua's forehead, and it was the first time he questioned his vigilance. Although he had known the young master for a long time, it was the first time he slept with him, so he shouldn't have slept with him. It's right to sleep so deeply.

    Could it be that the mysterious and mysterious pheromone of the Zerg also has the effect of sleeping?

    So suspicious, Jun Ye's fingers pinched the nose of the worm in his arms "on his own initiative" while he was thinking.

    The young master was dreaming that his coming-of-age ceremony was coming, and he and Jun were also playing kissing games on the bed. He was kissing Zhenghuan, but suddenly he caught a severe cold. His nose was clogged and he couldn't breathe smoothly. He couldn't make his nose clear even after holding back his breath, but the feeling of suffocation became more and more intense. He collapsed into Jun Ye's arms and couldn't help breathing heavily with his mouth open.

    "Haha...haha..." Hey, why did such a thing happen in the first kiss, he will definitely be disgusted by Jun to death...

    Jun was also admiring Mei Chong's wrinkled face and struggling, suddenly Hearing the other party panting, his hands trembled in fright, and he quickly let the insect go.

    What are you doing? He just pinched the young master's nose, the other party wouldn't just be so high-spirited, right?

    Hmm... that part was quiet last night. Unawakened males can't be quiet even if they want to.

    And Joshua coughed several times because of the sudden blockage of his nose, and woke up directly from the dream.

    As soon as Joshua opened his eyes, he saw Jun also moving back, and immediately thought that the other party thought he was too good to do so and wanted him away, so frightened that his brain exploded, he rushed forward and entangled Jun with his arms and legs.

    "Jun and I didn't do it on purpose, don't want me, I can..."

    Jun was also feeling guilty, when he was suddenly hugged by the worm and cried, he couldn't help being a little dazed.

    "What's not intentional, you did something that I'm sorry for behind my back?" Jun Ye asked casually, and his attention was elsewhere. He pressed Joshua's waist with one hand, pulled the other's arm wrapped around him with the other, and then used some strength to push the young master away from him.

    Are you kidding me, early in the morning, first panting and then close-fitting, don't you think he is a man?

    Unexpectedly, his refusal made the young master even more flustered and entangled.

    "Jun! Jun! Don't leave me, I want you, I want you!"

    Joshua shouted, and began to grab Jun Ye's clothes and rub against him.

    The frizzy rubbed a few times... The sense of presence is distinct.

    Of course it couldn't be the young master's.