21

Chapter 21 [Zerg] Female insect attack 21

    In the dark void that can't be seen, the tiny stars in the distance glow with a little silver light, and in front of the X123 Legion is a molten asteroid.

    Giant flying insects drilled out from under the lava, like red bean paste with layers of molds of different colors growing on it, which looked very disgusting.

    A global lava eruption erupted on this planet six months ago, and the ecological environment was completely destroyed. All the worms thought it was a dead star, but they found out that there was an existence under the lava during the registration inspection recently. A huge number of communities of life.

    "There is definitely a female insect under here." Seeing the increasing number of flying insects, Adjutant Edmund on the command ship gradually became serious.

    Listening to the voice coming from the legion channel, sitting in the cockpit, Jun also controlled the mecha to pull out the quantum light knives on both sides, and asked: "The elite mechas of a thousand bugs may only occupy a Death Star." The worm mother?"

    This is awkward to say, in the language of the Zerg Alliance, they and the group of hideous creatures below are called "worms".

    There is really a relationship between the two, probably like the humans and apes in his original world.

    Hundreds of millions of years ago, one side gradually evolved into a humanoid shape, lost its huge body and gained higher intelligence, while the other side was still going around in circles, but also evolved in the process of adapting to ecological changes Can't get the ability, such as...survive under the lava.

    However, unlike humans, the rough Zerg didn't have any wild animal protection laws. Even if they had the same ancestors, what should be killed should still be killed, and what should be eaten should still be eaten.

    Oh, although the appearance of these creatures also called "worms" looks a bit hideous, the meat is still very delicious, and they are frequent visitors on the Zerg table.

    The words of Edmund and Junya were all spoken in the Legion Channel, and all the worms here could hear them, but none of them answered, but all kinds of private worm information spread among the army females.

    Of course, it's not that they can't deal with these low-level Zerg, but the major general obviously looks like he wants to fight in the front line. According to military practice, even if they are going to go to the battlefield, the pregnant females are the last ones to go.

    Major General, we all know that you are very good at fighting, but this is an extraordinary time, isn't it? You have to think about the eggs in your belly.

    All kinds of private messages were quietly circulated, and finally they were sent to Adjutant Edmund's terminal one by one, hoping that the adjutant would speak to persuade the major general.

    The private messages spread lively, only the 103 insects who were beaten by Major General Jun Ye a few days ago were as quiet as chickens. Please believe that even if the major general is pregnant, he is still the military master who can single out an army one by one and beat all the bugs to call grandpa.

    A few days ago, Adjutant Edmund, who hadn't seen the live version of the major general beating the bug, decided to persuade him in private.

    "Major General, it is very likely that there are female insects among these low-level insect races. I have never commanded a swarm with female insects. I am a little unfamiliar. You should take command."