87

Chapter 87 [ABO] Omega Attack 30

    No mood and no thoughts, the problem now is that he has become a Beta!

    Fei Xiu felt uncomfortable: "I don't have pheromone..."

    Beta has pheromone, but compared with Alpha and Omega, Beta's pheromone is as light as water, even after strenuous exercise, their pheromone concentration is not enough to make Omega moves.

    If he can't bring happiness to Omega, and Omega abandons him to find another Alpha, he has no position to stop it.

    It would have been nice if they hadn't met each other from the beginning, as an ordinary lover, it wouldn't be as embarrassing as it is now when Omega gives them money away a few days later.

    Pheromone... Jun also pondered for a while, and asked tentatively: "Do you want perfume?"

    Pheromone = smell = perfume.

    Fei Xiu's distressed expression froze on his face.

    Jun also realized that he might not have said the right thing, and his brain was running at high speed, hoping to keep up with the subject's brain. Seeing that Feixiu's expression recovered, he said with a smile, "Yes, use perfume."

    It's just that the smile looks bitter.

    "Are... are you okay?" Jun Ye stepped forward and squeezed Fei Xiu's palm and asked.

    Feixiu: "It's okay, as long as you can be happy..." The

    alliance does sell pheromone perfume openly, he can buy Alpha's pheromone perfume to spray on himself, and he can also change various types of pheromone perfume according to Omega's preferences .

    It's just that my lover will move around surrounded by the pheromones of other Alphas. Just thinking about this scene makes my eyes sting.

    But it's okay, as long as he is the one who has sex with Omega. He can not look at the expression of Omega, not listen to the voice of Omega, but only feel the temperature and impact of Omega with all his heart.

    Jun also stretched out his hand to rub Fei Xiu's face: "You don't seem to be okay like this." He looked like a dead wife.

    Fei Xiu didn't want to continue this topic, reached out to hold Omega's hand on his face, and said: "You just said to help me take a bath, let's go." Take a bath.

    "Well, wash, but what kind of perfume do you want?" Jun Ye asked as he walked to the bathroom. destroy.

    "As long as it's what you like." It's just to please Omega anyway. Fei Xiu followed Jun Ye and closed the bathroom door.

    Jun, who is bent into a mosquito coil, also said: Choosing a perfume is too embarrassing for a straight man like him.

    Find a reliable leaderboard, buy them all and try them one by one.

    ·

    The sound of water dripping.

    "Come on, wash the inside first." Jun also took off the shower and held it in his hand, taking it for granted.

    Although he still feels a little shy, Feixiu has long been used to Omega's after-sales service. Without twitching, he turned his back to the Omega, stepped on the bathtub with one foot, and opened it by himself.

    The warm water flow came first, and the water flow was not intense. Omega must have slowed down the momentum of the water flow with his hands.

    Feixiu stared at the tiles in front of him, on which were blurred reflections of himself and Omega. Those intimate days before overlapped with the present, although he became a Beta, but... Strangely, he didn't feel any different.