2

Chapter 2: [Zerg] Female insect attack 2

    Stand still in the sensor area of ​​the shower, and the warm water will be poured automatically.

    In the bathroom of the noble male, even the water temperature is limited, which makes Jun, who is used to showering, feel a little awkward. Looking at the pink and delicate bottle of bath liquid next to him, this awkwardness has suddenly risen several levels.

    With a soft click, the door was pushed open a crack.

    Jun Ye rubbed his hair and glanced sideways. There was a piece of frosted glass separating the bathroom entrance from the shower area. He could only vaguely see a small light-gold head lying on the door frame and looking inside.

    Jun Ye kept rubbing his head in silence, he also wanted to see what step this little male would make with his courage and lust.

    Joshua secretly breathed a sigh of relief when he saw that the female worm inside did not respond.

    He also estimated that Jun would also choose to take a shower, and the sound of the water was enough to cover up the existence of certain voices, so he dared to sneak in without saying hello.

    Gently putting the nightgown in his arms on the sink, Joshua kept his eyes on the movements of the female behind the frosted glass, and quickly backed out when he found that Jun had also exited the shower sensing area.

    The sound of closing the door was much louder than before, which shows the panic of the male insect.

    Jun also raised his eyebrows. He has never seen such a beautiful and refined voyeur. He is sure that even if he is discovered by himself, he can't do anything to him, right?

    Pulling a dry towel aside to wipe his hair, Jun also turned around the glass, and saw the crumpled white nightgown on the sink.

    Tsk, from the appearance of his clothes, it can be seen that Joshua is a noble young master whose ten fingers do not touch the spring water.

    Jun also stretched out his hand, and picked up the rolled nightgown with a casual expression. Although the storage space of his terminal has a change of military clothes all year round, there is really no such luxury as a nightgown.

    The nightgown that was picked up naturally sags under the action of universal gravitation. Just by visual inspection, you can see that the hem of the nightgown can never cover his thighs, and the male's careful thinking is clearly revealed.

    However, the young master may have misunderstood his ability to commit crimes. It is said that the Zerg who have not experienced the third physiological awakening cannot be aroused.

    For male insects... this should be directly equivalent to not having the x function.

    Jun also wiped the water on his body with a hair towel, and then put on his nightgown.

    Glancing at the nightgown that barely covered half of her thighs, Jun didn't care much, turned and opened the door, and walked out of the bathroom with long legs.

    Let him see what tricks an unawakened male can play.

    in the bedroom.

    Joshua sat on the bed a little reservedly, his blue eyes sparkled with excitement, and his eyes never moved away from him for a moment since Jun also came out of the bathroom.

    Like a greedy little dragon, staring at a golden mountain eagerly, wishing to pounce on it and lick it again.

    Jun also stepped onto the bed under the young master's unabashed gaze.