38

Chapter 38 [Mermaid] Mermaid Attack 10

    Without any hesitation, Jun picked up Gu Juexiu, who was burning hot on the bed, and slid to the bathroom. The fish tail exposed to the air was inevitably stained with the dripping mucus.

    Putting Gu Juexiu into the cold porcelain bathtub, Jun also turned his head to adjust the water temperature, but he felt someone hugging his waist and pressing his hot cheeks against it.

    Jun Ye paused for a while, then resumed his actions after a while, and selected a temperature suitable for human bathing on the virtual panel that appeared.

    After the warm water rose above Gu Juexiu's waist, Jun also put one arm around Gu Juexiu's shoulders, and leaned into the water with the other hand.

    Although he has done a lot of similar cleaning for the young master, if the young master still had the strength at that time, he might have tossed about various cleaning postures, but this was the first time he cleaned for a pillow person he was not very familiar with.

    A little embarrassed, Jun Ye looked at the mirror at the same level and thought wildly, but his fingers didn't stop.

    I don't know if the body cavity of all males is the same length, but it actually feels familiar, the same smooth and soft, and even the frequency of subconscious contraction is not far from the same.

    Midway Jun also lowered his head and carefully looked at the person attached to him, his eyes traced from the tip of his brow to the corner of his lips, and he was sure that he was not hugging the young master.

    How strange.

    After groping for a while, after confirming that there was no wound inside, Jun also accelerated the speed of his hand.

    "Woo..."

    Gu Juexiu, who hadn't woken up yet, felt the movement in his body, just snorted softly, and then felt that half of his body was soaked in the water, and instantly hugged Jun Ye's waist even tighter, and lifted it from time to time. Get up and struggle to climb up.

    Gu Juexiu was already overworked, and now he is still in a state of weakness. Naturally, he can't climb steadily, so he can only cling to it crookedly.

    Jun also not only had to prevent Gu Juexiu from falling onto the bathtub and hurting himself, but also had to prevent the other party from losing strength and suddenly falling down and being poked by the fingers buried in his body, and soon got covered in water, both of them were in a state of embarrassment.

    At the end of the cleaning, it became the same posture as when I was in the pool yesterday.

    Jun also leaned forward as far as possible, letting the washed part of Gu Juexiu, who had turned into a neck pendant again, fall into the water. .

    The neck was almost strangled, and the movement of the fingers was not very difficult, with natural lubricants.

    Or... that place was already opened by something bigger, C.

    Just when Jun Ye was thinking about these things, he felt the person buried in his neck opened his eyes slightly trembling eyelashes.

    Jun Ye paused, lowered his eyes, and looked at each other.

    This is really embarrassing...

    Gu Juexiu, who just opened his eyes, still had mist in his eyes, looking a little cute, and after meeting Jun Ye's eyes, he was stunned for a long time before he made a move.