34

Chapter 34 [Mermaid] Mermaid Attack 6

    Gu Jue trimmed his clothes, and walked towards the L hall where "Luo Sha" was located with a happy face.

    "Hello, Lieutenant Colonel."

    "Yeah."

    Meeting the familiar staff of the Mermaid House along the way, Gu Juexiu nodded reservedly in response to their greetings, the corners of his mouth were slightly pursed, but the smile on his brows could not be concealed. From the strands of hair to the toes of the shiny military boots, it is a show of pride as a married man.

    After Gu Juexiu walked away, the staff members whispered: "Colonel Gu looks like this...has entered puberty     ?

    "

Bloodline..."

    Gu Juexiu didn't know what the employees were talking about behind his back, so he walked into Hall L feeling good about himself.

    In the venue, the scene of the artificial dome has been switched to night, and the stars are shining. The pool at this time is a paradise for luminous creatures, fish lamps and shrimps are brightly lit, and courtship dramas are going on in and out of the pool at the same time.

    Gu Juexiu glanced over, and very keenly found "Luo Sha" who was sitting by the pool soaking his tail.

    Under the artificial night, the mermaid in a blue-and-white mermaid skirt is so breathtakingly beautiful, just like the sea monster that lures sailors to eat in ancient fairy tales.

    The hook made Gu Juexiu want to bow down under the fishtail skirt of the other party, and take a look at the scenery under the skirt. But before he could do that, he had to clean up the brazens who surrounded his mermaid mate.

    An officer who was having fun with the mermaid saw Gu Juexiu, who was dressed up and walking towards him, slightly raised his eyebrows and said, "Ah, Lieutenant Colonel Gu, are you coming to enjoy the night too?"

    I don't know if it was Gu Juexiu's illusion He always felt that the officer bit the word "Night" very ambiguously, and his eyes were still on "Luo Sha".

    Where are the dog's eyes looking? ! This is my mermaid!

    With a decent smile on his face, Gu Juexiu greeted the other party's ancestor in his heart, and said, "No, I'll pick up my mermaid and go back to the room to rest, so I won't disturb everyone enjoying the night.

    " An officer

    , Gu Juexiu walked up to Jun Ye and knelt down, with soft eyes, and asked expectantly: "I hug you?" .

    Why did he see that there were no fish in the playground in the morning, so he felt that they had sold himself? I also don't think about how these mermaids' weak physiques can stay in the water for a long time.

    God knows how dazed he was when he ran into a pool alone in the afternoon, chasing fish in the water, and as soon as he emerged from the water, he bumped into familiar mermaids being carried into the water by military uniforms.

    Even his old breeder came and brought him a plate of seaweed.

    After asking, I learned that most mermaids will wait until the last few days of a month before deciding which officer to leave with. During this month, all comers will not refuse to step on N boats.

    It seems that he was the only one who rushed to sell himself in a foolish way...

    Jun Ye has been depressed for a long time, but he is depressed because he is so stupid that he will not implicate the nervous and bewildered current owner in front of him.