84

Chapter 84 [ABO] Omega Attack 27

    Thinking of his identity being seen through by Omega, and the other party asked him to meet at night, Feixiu was in a trance all day long.

    Fortunately, today is mainly about physical fitness and fighting training. These things have been integrated and become instinctive. Feixiu's distraction made it better.

    When he came back to his senses, the last opponent fell to the ground, and the instructor caught the attack he didn't have to stop, and he won the first place in the evaluation of the day.

    The instructor let go of Fei Xiu's wrist, called the medical staff to carry away the screaming Alpha student, turned around and looked at the only student standing in the training room, frowning deeply.

    The instructor pondered for a while, and said: "Xiao Xiu, your fighting skills have indeed improved a lot. I don't know where you learned the moves, but you shouldn't use these fierce moves on your classmates, but your opponent just now It’s your classmate, the comrade-in-arms you will entrust to your back in the future.”

    “You have to learn to control yourself.”

    The moves that “Xiao Xiu” showed just now were very crisp and neat, not simply knocking down the opponent, but simply and neatly Taking the target's life is definitely not something the academy can teach. If he hadn't stopped it in time, the ones who just came here would not be medical staff carrying stretchers, but heavily armed special police.

    The instructor calmly supported the shoulders of the assistant next to him. A daily fighting match in the Mecha Academy actually made him more tired than killing enemies on the battlefield.

    Fei Xiu looked at his hand blankly, he really lost his mind, but the picture of knocking down his classmates one by one came back clearly in his mind.

    He had never seen those moves before, but he was familiar with them as if he had practiced them thousands of times, almost allowing him to use them as easily as eating and drinking.

    He couldn't say it wasn't his doing.

    "I see, instructor, I will try my best to control myself..." Fei Xiu said dryly, this was the only guarantee he could make. In his memory, he almost killed someone a few times just now, which made him terrified.

    "Well, you go back." The instructor waved at Fei Xiu, urging him to leave.

    As soon as Feixiu left, the instructor no longer concealed his fatigue, the assistant hurriedly turned around to support the instructor, and asked in surprise: "It's so exhausting?" The

    instructor took a breath and said, "I didn't expect to find such a good seed, I don’t know who raised it, so tell those who eat dry food to keep an eye on it,

    and don’t accidentally get poached.”

    Fei Xiu walked out of the training room, only to realize that it was already night when he saw the night outside the glass window of the aisle .

    The terminal on the wrist vibrated, and when I clicked it, it was a message from the beta roommate.

    17:45

    [Chief, you are so fierce! ! ! I was suppressed by you just now and didn't dare to move [shy jpg]]

    18:06

    [Chief, the entire medical room was contracted by our class, most of which were sent in by you. But I'm coming out of the medical room now, do you need me to bring food for you? I heard that there is an extra meal bonus in the cafeteria today. 】