25

Chapter 25 [Zerg] Female attack 25

    Jun Ye is always stubborn about certain things, such as never contacting at a distance without protective measures, or kissing the young master...

    For this kiss, he is even willing to sit on the sofa and wait for the young master to come out of the bathroom slowly. After washing up in the bathroom, I waited for the young master to finish tangling the style of Worm Egg's woolen jacket today in the cloakroom.

    Finally, the young master walked towards him holding the bug egg that got in the way.

    After all, he did such a thing that challenged the dignity of the male insect. So far, Joshua has not been able to face the female insect calmly. He can only rely on the existence of the egg to support the female insect. He looked at Jun Ye with courage and said: "Jun, it's time for breakfast, we..." Go on.

    "Well, then I'm not welcome." Jun also nodded, interrupted Joshua's words, and reached out to take the worm eggs from Joshua's arms and put them on the single worm sofa beside him.

    After dealing with the obstructive existence, Jun also smiled, took the male insect's paw with one hand, wrapped the male insect's waist with the other hand, and led the male insect to sit on his lap.

    Joshua's whole body was tense, his waist was straightened, and his eyes were empty and blankly looking ahead.

    He didn't know what the female was going to do to him, so you're welcome... Are you going to punish him for what happened in the morning?

    For the question "What should the hero do when he wakes up in the morning?", there is only one standard answer in the Zerg - give him a mouth.

    The identities of the two parties in the problem were reversed with them. At that time, with the intention of raising his heartworm to enhance their relationship, he suppressed his shame and got into the quilt...

    Did he do something wrong?

    Perhaps the females of Ditenga don't like this.

    Joshua blinked blankly, quietly waiting for the upcoming verdict. He felt the female worm's claws pinching his chin, it didn't hurt at all, it was very gentle, as if it was treating some kind of treasure.

    Jun also gently rubbed the young master's white and tender skin with his fingertips. His hands were calloused. Practicing knives, using guns, or making mecha parts all left marks on his hands.

    The young master's face has not been ravaged by any wind and sand, it looks as tender as a baby, and it feels the same, a few gentle strokes can leave red marks on the young master's skin.

    The treasure was destroyed by him in this way, but Jun Ye didn't feel guilty, but felt excited. This feeling was like leaving the imprint of your own shoes on the white snow...

    Marking him, leaving your own brand on him, he All mine.

    Jun also slowly moved closer to the young master, almost touching the tip of his nose, he felt the young master holding his breath, the young master stared at him, eyes filled with astonishment.

    This appearance made Jun Ye's heart a little softer, but he didn't intend to stop there, the delicacy was right in front of him, tempting him to taste it deeply.

    He stuck out his tongue and licked the young master's lips, and carefully traced the shape of the young master's lips. Soon, the young master's lips were as moist as when he came out of the quilt in the morning.

    Oh, the heat on the cheeks didn't let up too much.

    Jun also appreciates enough, the claws inserted from the bottom~ into the light golden curly hair of the young master, pressed the back of the male insect's head, and easily pried open the male insect's lips.

    …

    Sweet, at first it was the remnant taste of some kind of fruity toothpaste, and later it was pure body fluid, and you could hear the sound of water being stirred together every time you moved.

    This is the first time that Jun Ye has kissed the young master so seriously. In the past, it was either a comforting light kiss, or he directly raised the gun.

    The feeling of kissing is very good.

    After the kiss, Joshua fell completely limp in Jun Ye's arms, and his posture changed from sitting sideways to straddling at some point, and his limbs were all wrapped around Jun Ye's body.

    Jun, who got what he wanted, also had obvious satisfaction in his expression, he gradually calmed down his breathing, and patiently combed Joshua's messy hair on his head one by one.

    Joshua came back to his senses, moved his claws hooking Junye's neck, and pinched the corner of the back collar of Junye's clothes.

    Jun also shifted his gaze to Joshua's face, and Joshua said eagerly and shyly, "Sir, I'll give it to you!

    " The heat that he ignored just now, the cold shower seemed to be in vain.

    Joshua didn't notice the change in Jun Ye's expression, he pressed his cheek to Jun Ye's chest, moved the tip of his nose, and then buried his whole face in it.

    A slightly dull voice came out through a layer of fabric: "Can you kiss me again after you finish your mouth?"

    Jun also imagined the scene of the mouth full of unknown liquid, and resolutely refused: "No."

    "?! !"

    Just now, Joshua thought that the female kissing him with so much heart must be true love, but in an instant, the true love was shattered, and he couldn't find a suitable word to describe his mixed feelings.

    Hey, you don't love me again...

    Hmph! Scumbag!

    Several moods had a fierce confrontation, and finally became angry and gained the upper hand. Joshua angrily pushed Junye away, glared at the female, wiped his lips, got up and left.

    As for the matter that my legs were weak and I almost fell down after getting up, let's not mention it.

    On the same day, after taking two cold showers, Jun also fully understood how urgent it is to have a condom now.

    I searched on Xingwang.com, and there are actually some female condoms for sale. As for some of the props that follow, Jun naturally selectively ignores them.

    As long as it is useful, why care about other bugs using it to play or something.

    Fill in the size and submit the order.

    After Jun also confirmed the information, he heard the sound of small leather boots stepping on the stairs going downstairs.

    Jun also looked up, and saw Joshua wearing exquisite casual and slim clothes, holding a bug egg that never left his hand all day, and holding a door card in his hand, it looked like he was about to go out.

    Jun also watched Joshua stepping on the small leather boots to go downstairs, watched the other party walk past the sectional sofa where he was sitting without looking sideways, and watched the other party take off a coat in front of the coat rack at the door .

    After confirming that the young master had nothing to say, Jun also looked away, continued to look at the virtual screen of the terminal, and walked around the shopping mall where condoms were bought.

    Joshua put on his coat slowly, and checked every cuff button several times. Before the female asked him a question, Joshua couldn't help but secretly glanced in the direction where Jun Ye was.

    At this glance, Joshua suddenly exploded when he saw the female worm playing with the terminal with a complacent expression.

    He didn't say anything, just hugged the bug egg and left.