69

Chapter 69 [ABO] Omega Attack 12

    It's true that Fei Xiu really wanted to discredit the gardener, but this time the flying pot caught him off guard.

    The joy of letting Omega discover the true face of the gardener was not as much as imagined, and subconsciously worried about being misunderstood by Omega.

    Several emotions flashed through Fei Xiu's mind, his lips moved, and finally he pressed his lips hard, suppressing the explanation he was about to blurt out.

    Quietly waiting for the verdict from Omega.

    Jun Ye's eyes didn't linger on the picture album for long, he raised his head when he noticed the subject approaching him.

    The young man who just took a bath, his hair was still damp, and the hard corners of his eyes seemed to be softened by the dampness, turning a little pink.

    The man's strong body was covered with a low-key and slim dark blue dress, which made him extremely handsome, and the faintly outlined muscle lines under the clothes made Jun feel a little moved.

    "It's beautiful." Jun also smiled, sincerely admiring.

    Fei Xiu tightened the corners of his mouth, Omega didn't ask about the picture book, but praised him first, this unexpected situation made him a little at a loss.

    "You...you look better..." Fei Xiu felt his mouth dry, making it difficult for him to speak.

    His Omega is naturally the prettiest, especially since the other party has apparently also carefully dressed up.

    Feixiu knew that his Omega might be because of his natural beauty, but he was extremely casual about his appearance. In the past five years, he also decorated himself when attending banquets or celebrating anniversaries with him.

    Today's birthday party Omega is obviously going to be dressed up to attend, but... I can't stand beside the other party openly, and I can't tell all the prying eyes that this is his Omega.

    Fei Xiu's obviously cramped praise made Jun laugh, and he casually closed the picture album in his hand and put it back where it was. Jun also stood up and said, "The dinner has been set up, let's go."

    "Okay..." Fei Xiu followed Jun also went out beside him, glanced at the picture album that was put back next to his pillow out of the corner of his eye, and couldn't tell what mood he was in.

    Omega doesn't care about the content in the album, or he doesn't care about him who owns the album...

    This should be good news, shouldn't it?

    As Omega walked into the villa where he had lived for many years, and turned up the stairs to the second floor, soft pure music flowed out.

    There was no one in the lobby on the first floor, and there was no voice coming from the second floor. This is too strange...

    Fei Xiu looked at the back of the Omega in front of him with complicated eyes.

    This was not the birthday party he thought at all. If he guessed correctly, there were only the two of them in the whole villa besides the waiter.

    What is this birthday party?

    What does Omega want to do?

    All thoughts came to an abrupt end when Fei Xiu saw the candlelit dining table in the viewing room.

    Tableware, food, and even chairs are for two people, even if Fei Xiu doesn't want to think about it, he has to face it at this time.

    - This is a date.