76

Chapter 76 [ABO] Omega Attack 19

    This bed...is it too hard?

    Could it be that Omega rejected his marriage proposal last night and kicked him out of bed while he was asleep?

    Fei Xiu woke up from his sleep in a daze, blinked his eyes and looked at the ceiling, his eyes were a little dazed...

    After watching for a while, Fei Xiu suddenly turned his neck and looked to his side.

    Depend on!

    While the general decor was the same, it wasn't his room at all.

    Omega said he would think about it for a few days, and he agreed. How much hatred is this, kicking him off the bed is not enough, you have to move him out?

    But... the amount of work, can his Omega with thin arms and legs complete it?

    Looking at the time displayed on the bedside table, it was already morning.

    Feeling aggrieved, Fei Xiu got up and got out of bed, stepped on the guest room slippers by the bed, and was about to return to the master bedroom to sleep on the Omega quilt.

    open the door.

    Yo, Omega brought him to the first floor.

    Fei Xiu aggressively stepped on his slippers and went upstairs, and pushed open the door of the master bedroom.

    Huh, no one?

    "Butler Xiu?"

    Hearing the obviously surprised voice, Fei Xiu turned his head, blurred his vision, and finally focused on the other person's face.

    Oh, I hired a female Omega to clean my house, what's her name...Xiaoxi?

    The other party seemed to have just finished cleaning and came from the corridor on the other side. At this time, he looked at him with an extremely shocked expression on his face.

    Seeing him looking over, Omega took a deep breath and took a step back, as if he had bumped into something private and was afraid that he would silence him.

    Looking around again, he didn't see the butler called by the other party. Fei Xiuwei was a little puzzled, but he still asked the question he was more concerned about: "Where is Mr. Jun?"

    "Ah... Sir is in the hospital, but he specially ordered us to prepare breakfast. I don't know why..." Xiao Xi lowered his head and glanced at the disheveled young butler, his face blushing.

    "Hospital?!" Fei Xiu was flustered. He was in the hospital early in the morning. Could it be that Omega threw him into the guest room last night because of...

    body, illness, seriousness, illness...

    "Well, it's because Mr. Laixiu seems to be... ...Well, that..." He was really ashamed to speak out about things in the adult world, Xiao Xi's face turned redder, and his voice became lower and lower: "I'm a bit out of touch..."

    Fei Xiu was stunned for a moment, why did he feel that this Omega was mocking him? certain ability?

    Xiao Xi sniffed the pheromones belonging to the older Alpha in the air, his mind fluttering.

    She doesn't usually have feelings for uncle-level Alphas, but now she finds that this kind of uncle who is strictly abstinent on weekdays is really flirtatious when he occasionally wears less formal clothes.

    Being stunned for a moment, Xiao Xi couldn't help but let it out: "I heard from the changing guard that when the ambulance came last night, Mr. Laixiu was transported into the car unconscious, and everyone thought Mr. Laixiu was I was squeezed dry by the owner of the house."