81

Chapter 81 [ABO] Omega Attack 24

    morning.

    Jun also opened the curtains, and bright white light spilled into the bedroom, dispelling the darkness in the room.

    The quilt on the bed moved, and Fei Xiu got half of his head out from under the soft quilt, squinting his face against the quilt to look at Jun Ye standing by the window.

    The first snow of this winter fell quietly last night, flakes of snow fell outside the window, and everything was covered in white.

    Omega stood against the light, and the side of his face was coated with a layer of cold halo by the skylight. It matched the snow scene and was as holy as a god in a holographic film. It seemed that even looking at it would be an offense.

    Omega turned around, and Fei Xiu quickly lowered his eyes.

    But he couldn't bear to take his gaze away from Omega's body, and his eyes slid down Junye's loosely tied pajamas belt, staring at the tip of the thin and soft belt in a trance.

    The images of his crazy entanglement with Omega a few days ago began to play randomly in his mind again.

    Even if he is stepped on condescendingly by an Omega with bare feet, he will only become more excited, turning from a lunatic to a sage under the roughness of an Omega time and time again.

    Feixiu shrinks back into the quilt with some guilt, the Omega bathed in the sun is so holy and proud, and he has defiled his god ugly.

    Omega walked over.

    The belt swayed accordingly, feeling looser and looser, as if with a little force, it would float away from Omega's waist.

    Behold, here is his work of iniquity.

    He also coaxed to tear off Omega's belt, and the silk clothes fell slowly...

    What a scene.

    Fei Xiu silently rubbed his nose with his fingers, fortunately, it wasn't red.

    Jun, who didn't know the YY in his head, also walked to the dressing table, took the medical kit and sat down at the end of the bed, lifted the quilt by a corner, squeezed Feixiu's ankle and said, "Open it, it's time to apply the medicine." gone."

    In order to meet the object's requirements, during the week of puberty, Jun also made a lot of marks on Feixiu's body.

    The subject has been in several worlds for hundreds of years, and any new poses are not new anymore. When you do it again, Jun will like to pick up something that is easy and comfortable for both of you.

    This time's arousal period is also absurd. I was aroused by the object's sentence "I like to be treated roughly by you". over and over.

    Fei Xiu was "tortured" by Jun Ye so that he felt refreshed physically and mentally. He almost didn't know what eve it was. When he finally dragged the old bones that had been played to pieces and was carried to a new bed by Omega, Fei Xiu really wanted to die in Omega's arms just like that. Forget it in the past.

    But those were secrets during the Omega puberty, after a day of sobriety and calmness, all the shame lost in the entanglement returned.

    Fei Xiu recalled his initial request to Omega, and Omega's sudden change in bed style, and his old face became hot for a while, and he didn't dare to meet Shang Junye's eyes.

    Suppressing the shame and opening it to Omega, Fei Xiu turned his head and stared at the warm lamp on the top of the bed with wide eyes, as if he wanted to carve a flower on it with his eyes.