4

Chapter 4: [Zerg] Female insect attack 4

    Joshua looked at Jun Ye, who was standing at the door and staring at this side, and then at the medical bug that floated on him and urged him to agree to the scan, with an expression on his face that was about to cry.

    "Jun...can you memorize it first?"

    Jun also sneered: "No." The

    medical worm continued to urge: "Please give Y11 permission to scan your body, your emotions are in an extremely unstable state." , when the emotional index drops to the warning value, Y11 will automatically obtain all authority to treat you."

    Emotional instability? Jun Ye's eyes fell on Joshua's pale little face, and he measured the degree of "unsteadiness" in his heart.

    No matter who's life is pinched like this, his mood won't be much better, and it's rare that the young master didn't fall out with him on the spot.

    Thinking of this, and seeing Joshua clenched his legs in a dilemma, Jun also sighed lightly and walked forward.

    "Jun?" Joshua was also a little surprised when he saw the approaching Jun, and subconsciously moved to the other side of the bed.

    "Take your hands away, and I'll show you." Jun also sat by the bed, glanced at Joshua, and took a pair of gloves from the bedside tray to put them on.

    Seeing Jun Ye pulling the bottom edge of the white glove to tighten the glove, Joshua swallowed silently, and stepped back again. The way the other party put on the glove made him unconsciously think of those in the movie who are holding surgery Grim Army female doctor with knife.

    After putting on the gloves, Jun also turned to look at the base of Joshua's thigh. Joshua's whole body trembled, and he couldn't help covering his hands a little more tightly.

    Jun also frowned, and ordered: "Take it away."

    "Let's just let the medical worm show it to me, you don't need to..."

    "Why don't you use it?" Jun also interrupted Joshua, looked at the other party and said, "No See with your own eyes how do I know if you have become a useless hero? If you are abolished, according to the Union Marriage Law, our marriage contract will not count."

    "No! I am fine, it is not broken, the marriage contract will count !"

    Joshua was eager to prove himself, so he quickly moved towards Junye, but he didn't move his hand away in a hurry, and first leaned his shoulders on Junye's chest, making a posture of a bird clinging to an insect.

    Then put the two white and slender legs on Jun Ye's knees, and the two small eyes swept the whole room like a thief, and stared at the medical bug floating on the bed, but unfortunately the other party was just a bug artificial intelligence , Still can't understand the information in the eyes that needs the support of biological thinking ability.

    Joshua was thinking about how to ask Jun Ye to shut up the medical worm, when he felt his paw covering the wound being fiddled with, so frightened that he quickly clamped his legs and stared at the culprit.

    It was a paw wearing a white glove, and one paw obviously had no vision perception ability, no matter how hard he stared at it, he couldn't stop that paw from continuing to fiddle with his fingers.

    "Relax your legs and keep your hands away." Jun also didn't want to use coercive means on the young master. After coming to this world for more than ten years, the female education has only taught one thing - male insects are so fucking weak, And the worm in his arms just now proved this theorem with practical actions.