16

Chapter 16 [Zerg] Female insect attack 16

    "Do you think this is a disease?" Jun Ye pulled off the quilt and hugged the male worm on his body into the quilt.

    As a male, he will react under the leadership of the female, and he will feel that he has been treated roughly. It can indeed be called a disease.

    Joshua didn't answer, he threw himself on Junye again, leaning his cheek against Junye's chest quietly.

    In this situation, you can't think of any words of consolation, the males of the Zerg are almost all straight males, and the situation of the young master is simply shocking.

    However, as the culprit, Jun really couldn't afford to feel guilty.

    Jun also pinched the young master's little face with a bit of baby fat, and said, "I'm much sicker than you. It's said that females will explode with pheromone when facing a male they like, but I don't think so." Looking at you, I just want to fuck you, the little male master who is ripe and flushed is the most delicious."

    Listening to the female worm's words, the scenes that made the worm so ashamed when he woke up came back to Joshua's mind. Xiuya was ashamed and irritable, she turned her head in embarrassment and buried her face in Jun Ye's strong chest muscles, as if she would rather suffocate than raise her head.

    Jun didn't comfort him any more, and lay down with the young master in his arms.

    In his opinion, the young master's actions are purely hypocritical, and he has done everything, and he can't pretend to be orgasm again and again during mating. I'm married, so if I feel comfortable, let's go on like this.

    As for the dignity of the male, Jun also recalled the appearance of the young master when he pursued him with a stern face that was comparable to brown sugar, and he doubted whether the other party had such a thing.

    The crystal chandelier dimmed, only the warm lamp on top of the bed was still on, silent.

    Joshua couldn't get on the ground, so he lifted his head from Junye's chest muscles, and seeing that the female didn't care that he had closed his eyes and fell asleep, he was so angry that he lowered his head and gnawed big on the other's elastic chest muscles.

    Jun also took a deep breath, inserted his claws into the young master's golden hair, sighed and said, "How old are you, and you still need to drink milk?"

    "No," Joshua raised his head shyly, and explained with a blushing face Said: "I bit the top!" I didn't bite that place!

    As if eager to prove what he said, Joshua stretched out his little paw and rubbed the place he just bitten several times.

    Jun Ye: "..."

    The young master's expression was so serious that even Jun couldn't be sure if the other party did it on purpose when he was teased so much.

    The two insects stared at each other for a moment, and Jun Ye raised his hand expressionlessly to lift off the young master's paws, which he had rubbed happily, and said, "If you don't have it, you don't have it, go to sleep."

    He also turned off the light on the top of the bed while talking.

    Joshua: "..." The

    script is not like this!

    In the darkness, Joshua stared in Junye's direction for a long time, and finally got down angrily and grabbed Junye's shoulder and bit it hard.

    Although with the self-healing power of the female insect, the young master couldn't do him any harm at all, but the pain still hurts.