100

Chapter 101 [Spirit Recovery] City Management Captain Attack 2

    "What's so hard?"

     The "nurse" approached with a smile, exhaled lightly in Jun Ye's ear, and asked, "Officer, do you really want to know?"

    Jun Ye looked down.

    Flat, not ups and downs when there is a reaction.

    The "nurse" didn't hear Jun and didn't speak. He turned his head to see where the other party's gaze was staying, and his face couldn't help getting slightly hot.

    "Officer, you are really..." The directness made people's blood boil.

    After saying that, she turned over and sat on the bed, seeing Jun followed her eyes, the "nurse" breathed for a moment because of what she was going to do next.

    The "nurse" slowly leaned over and hugged Junye with one hand, put the other hand on the two of them, and pulled Junye's hand to press the nurse's skirt.

    Jun Ye: "..."

    The touch...is still flat.

    You also feel that you need to think about your own bending and straightness.

    Then, Jun also felt that the subject was unbuttoning the nurse's uniform.

    Jun Ye: "..."

    ——No, I think I really need to make mental preparations.

    Jun also reached out and grabbed the other's hand pinching the button of his coat, expressing his refusal.

    "Officer, please wait a moment, surprises are coming."

    The "Nurse" moved her wrist. Although the police officer didn't say anything, he relaxed his restraint, and he easily broke free.

    The police officer who wanted to greet and refused.

    The "nurse" smiled and continued to unbutton the button.

    ——he wanted to give the police officer a big "surprise".

    However, we have to guard against the other party getting excited and attacking him when the time comes. These melee guys are too painful to beat up.

    As the subject gradually unbuttoned the button, Jun also clearly felt that the figure of the person in front of him had changed.

    The body jumped up, the shoulders became wider, and the 36D went down, the body became heavier.

    Jun also breathed a sigh of relief. Fortunately, it wasn't a woman, otherwise he would really have to prepare for it for a period of time.

    "Officer, are you satisfied?" A

    low and deep male voice rang in his ears, and Jun also felt that the other party grabbed his hand again, and this time he felt a little nervous and defensive.

    Is it because he is afraid that he will abolish him? Dare to flirt but fear the consequences?

    Jun also complied with the other party, pulled the subject away from his body with the other hand, and carefully looked at the appearance of the person in front of him.

    The hair is shorter, and the color of the blonde and black eyes has not changed.

    The nurse's uniform looked too small on her body. If she didn't untie the opening in advance, the muscles in her chest and abdomen would probably stretch the clothes open.