32

Chapter 32 [Mermaid] Mermaid Attack 4

    Want to play together?

    Looking at the artificial pool so deep that only the blurred shadow of the coral reef at the bottom could be seen, Gu Juexiu leaned back calmly, pushed the monocle on his left eye, and refused: "No, I still have some documents to process. With

    that said, the analysis program on Gu Juexiu's glasses has given the physical data of the mermaid in front of him. The heart rate and blood pressure are all within normal values. It is impossible to tell that this is a mermaid who has been underwater for several hours.

    Although it is very rare for a mermaid to actively express kindness to a human being, it almost means that the mermaid has a good impression of that person and is willing to form a family with that person and have children. In this sense, even Gu Juexiu, who has worked in the Mermaid House for many years, can't help being moved.

    However, all of this has to be retreated in the face of deep water.

    As long as he thinks that this mermaid has been underwater for several hours, Gu Juexiu will not dare to have any ambiguous thoughts on the other party, how can he get along with each other if he likes to refute?

    "Documents?" Jun also faintly felt that the other party's voice was a bit familiar, and he didn't remember where he heard it for a while, so he put aside his thoughts for the time being and continued to ask: "Didn't you come here to play or... to buy a favorite mermaid?"

    The mermaid looked up at him with a pair of water-blue eyes. The half-submerged sea dancer was so beautiful. Being watched so intently by such a beautiful creature, Gu Juexiu's heart beat a little bit. out of control.

    "No, not all," Gu Juexiu's throat moved slightly, feeling that his voice was very dry and hoarse, and he stumbled to stop the words: "I am the administrator of the Mermaid Pavilion..."

    Gu Juexiu vaguely felt that the topic was getting off track, so he reported himself like this Identity is like saying how much property and military rank you have when you go on a blind date.

    "Administrator?" Jun Ye was indeed a little surprised, but he still didn't give up selling himself, and asked, gently shaking his tail in the water, "Then is there still a mermaid in your family?"

    This is too straightforward!

    Gu Juexiu felt that his face was hot and he was at a loss.

    How would he answer?

    "Lack of Mermaid"? No no, isn't this equivalent to "I will marry you"?

    What about "You're not my type"? But seeing the expectant look of the mermaid, how could he say such hurtful words.

    But is the other party really not his type? Why is his heart beating so fast? It 's like rushing out of the chest...and falling into the hands of another person...

    Do you really like strong mermaids? Gu Juexiu hesitated. The reason why he said this to others at first seems to be that delicate mermaids always need to soak in the water frequently, and he is... afraid of water.

    That's right, he doesn't dislike this mermaid, and maybe he has some other concerns.

    The touch of stroking the mermaid's tail last night was recalled again, and at the same time, I also recalled being thrown on the face by the tail, and the veil-like tail fin brushed across the cheek... The

    pain is not so deep in my memory, more It was the charming mermaid sleeping soundly in the quiet night, and the panic when she was caught off guard by the mermaid, but at this time, that panic seemed to have another meaning.