24

Chapter 24 [Zerg] Female insect attack 24

    "Don't move around." Jun Ye grabbed the young master who was about to sit down, and he couldn't help but feel a headache when he thought about not knowing when he would win the bid again.

    Pregnancy... Even if he has experience, it makes him feel awkward, and there may be a sense of shame in the body and mind of a man who conceived the crystallization of love.

    With a bad physique similar to Neotogra, you don't want to take risks without adequate protective measures.

    "Sir..." Joshua sat halfway and was wrapped around the waist by the arm of the female, neither up nor down. The female's obvious refusal attitude made the cheeks that were flushed due to the steaming heat gradually turn pale.

    It has been a long time since she awakened, and the female has not refused his favors...

    Her paws tentatively caressed the female's abdominal muscles, which were not as clear as before. Looking through the water in the bath, she could still see a shallow line in the middle of her abdominal muscles. Light red line.

    This is left over from caesarean section during delivery.

    Joshua smiled pretending not to care, and said: "I was too anxious, you should cultivate yourself for a while."

    Jun also took a deep look at Joshua, let go, and let the male sit on his lap.

    The skin touched, Joshua did not dare to move at all, and the paw touching the abdominal muscle of the female curled up slightly.

    He would read Junye's physical recovery report every day, of course he knew it was just an excuse, but the other party acquiesced...

    He also felt that the other party didn't like cubs, both of which made Joshua very uneasy, and eagerly want to do something.

    After reading the information about the royal family of the Tianjia tribe, Joshua knew that there was no such thing as a so-called female who liked him and was willing to give birth to cubs for him. Feelings are irrelevant.

    After seeing the facts clearly, some of the things I believed in before are not so sure, such as...their first encounter, a female from the Tianjia royal family appeared on the main planet of the Zerg, saved him and attracted him, is there something else? What is the picture?

    Joshua is not afraid that the king will have other plans, but he is afraid that he will not be able to give what the other party plans.

    At least judging from the current situation, the other party didn't show any desire to take it for himself regarding his physical affection or family wealth.

    This frustrates Joshua. He doesn't even know what he is in the other party's heart. You must know that the Tianjia clan is absolutely female-oriented. There are always capable female Tianjia males. They can be raised in captivity according to their military achievements. Many males serve as bed partners.

    What are you? An ordinary bed partner? Play when you are in the mood, and throw it to the corner when you are not interested (this is because he is in the Zerg, and he cannot be returned to the government or transferred to other females).

    Joshua's thoughts were flying wildly, and he didn't come back to himself until Jun also lifted him out of the water.

    Jun also took a bath towel to dry Joshua's body, Joshua looked at him with his eyes open in confusion, as if he hadn't realized what happened, this silly look made Jun a little moved.