7

Chapter 7 [Zerg] Female insect attack 7

    Looking at the items that Joshua took out that made people blush, Lord Xavier is also a little embarrassed now.

    This was after the unhappy meeting with the parents just now.

    Lord Xavier coaxed his hero to go upstairs, and called his worm cubs to his room, intending to beat them.

    Watching Joshua Yiyi bid farewell to his unmarried female monarch and obediently follow him into the bedroom, Lord Xavier cleared his throat, and was about to speak when he saw the cub in front of him take it out of the storage container. Purchased several items to enhance the relationship between husband and wife.

    "Zai Zai, why do you have these things?" Lord Xavier covered his mouth slightly, very surprised.

    He caught a glimpse of a translucent cicada-winged pajamas, which was obviously not the size worn by a female insect, and given his cub's love for the female insect just now, it must not be worn by other insects, so it can only be worn by other insects. It's his cub's own use.

    "That female asked you to wear this?" Lord Xavier frowned, and there was obvious displeasure on the soft and beautiful face that belonged to the subfemale.

    It has always been the female who tried her best to show herself in front of the male, but let the cub held in the palm of his family be the one to please, how dare that female!

    Joshua: "How come? Jun is not such a superficial worm!" He was dangling in front of Jun with his legs dangling up and down, and Jun didn't even look at him much.

    "Oh? Then these things..." Xavier didn't bother arguing with his cubs whether other bugs were superficial, and his eyes fell directly on those couple's affection items.

    As a sub-female who is very good at fighting for favor, it is certainly impossible for him not to have been exposed to these things. It's just that the female monarch's position has been stabilized in recent years, and the coquettish, cheap, and coquettish people around her hero can't surpass him no matter how much they play tricks on her, and those little tricks have not been used much.

    Seeing this now, I really miss it.

    "Father," Joshua put the thing in Xavier's hands with a serious face, looked straight into Xavier's eyes and said, "Your son, my happiness in this life depends on you."

    Xavier: "? ??"

    "You have to watch over Xiongfu, he definitely has something wrong with my lord!" Joshua was full of anger.

    "..." Xavier was speechless, so what his family said in the hall was not a joke? However, judging from his many years of experience in observing words and expressions, his hero really didn't have the slightest interest in that female.

    Xavier has never doubted his ability to figure out the preferences of the hero. After all, he has been the worm who has been in the position of Lindsay's master for more than a hundred years.  

       Xavier decided to explain to his cub tactfully: "Zai Zai, your male father... is too old to like cold and tough military females." But he doesn't like your precious female.  

      Joshua didn't believe that liking was based on age, and when he heard that his female father didn't plan to help him, he immediately became anxious, sucking his nose and crying.    

      His gentleman is also so good, so attractive to insects, and very caring! Walking on the street, as long as there are a few males, females and females who are a tenth as good-looking as him, the eyes of the other party will drift away. Now his competitor is still his male father. As his own male father, the other party is barely half as good-looking as him, so he still has to seduce his lord away!