Season 1-Chapter 4: What Happened To Us(Els POV

El and Max used to date back in 8th grade up til she suddenly blocked her everywhere and started to ignore her. She felt betrayed, she somehow had hope, hope that Max maybe just broke her phone or something and that's when she saw max and tried to talk to her "Hey how have you been" she asked Max and max turned but quickly turned away and that's when el knew that they were over. That day when she got home she opened her phone and went through all of their pictures. She was crying about it, hard. "Hey wanna eat some waffles I bought whipped cream and some sweet strawberrys," Hopper exclaimed. She smiled and nodded they went downstairs and started eating.
El got up at around 8 the next day overstepping she hurriedly put on everything and did her makeup on the car with Hopper. "How do you oversleep on your second day back?" She rolled her eyes and got out the car heading into the school she practically ran through the hallway finally making it to class and there was again only one seat, next to max she sat down side eyeing max, she was ready to finally move on from her.
At lunch mike and will were talking and then max was watching YouTube with her headphones. El really, really wanted to get over her but it wasn't that easy. Max was wearing her hair in a bun with a piece of it out (kind of like s4 e1) and El remembered back last year where they were inseparable, when mike was a star player with lucas, when dustin was freshman class president, when el was star of the cheerleader team and when max was every guys crush. They were the popular kids now they were the losers. She talked with dustin and lucas a little before lunch ended.
El asked herself why Max could do this what happened to them, what happened to her. Max moved somewhere else and el wanted to know what happened to her to make her do thus to everyone. Max looked so different now like something changed inside of her she was no longer the old bubbly max she used to know she was just a shell of what she used to be. El decided to confront her not in the nicest way. "Hey listen here you a*shole I'm so sick of you ignoring us! We were your fcking friend! We were fcjing there for you! And this is how you repay us!," el yelled at max. Max turned, "YOU DONT THINK THIS JS HARD FOR ME TOO OKAY MY WHOLE FAMILY DIED IN THE BLINK OF AN EYE AND YOU WOULDNT KNOW BECAUSE YOU DIDNT ASK!" Max yelled back at el. El was speechless just looking at max. "FCKING LEAVE ME THE HELL ALONE OKAY AND DONT EVEN GIVE ME YOUR PITY!" She said storming away and ek was still left speechless.

Authors Note
I hope you enjoyed this chaoter and next one is one im going to regret writing and it's about Troy and I'm not going to give him a redemption like other stories he will get what's coming to him so don't feel bad