Season 5-Chapter 24: End's Near (Will's POV

They were now down to their last three weeks of school, their last three weeks together, and their last three weeks as kids. Will's main fear now was that everyone would forget about each other since they'd be separated for so long.

The teachers were more chill around this time, not wanting to assign too much work, instead, they'd be preparing them for the final exam. The group were continuing trying to spend every waking moment together and they knew everything about each other. They wanted to make sure that they'd stay friends forever and that their kids would be friends as well if they had kids.

"Three weeks huh," Will said, sitting down at the lunch table. "Three weeks," Max confirmed. "Damn, time flies," Mike said and they agreed. "Thanks to Mike and El, I'm valedictorian," Max said and they congratulated her. "Let's promise each other that we will stay friends," Dustin said and they nodded. "I promise," they all said, one at a time. "I'm happy the physical therapy worked out," Will said eyeing Troy and Troy smiled at him. "I'm glad the proposal worked out," he said, looking down at Will's ring. "Thanks," Will said, laying his head on Mike's shoulder.

The group decided that today they'd go to the movie theater to watch the new Friday the 13th. Will wasn't the biggest fan of horror movies like Max but he wasn't exactly scared of them either. Max forced the rest to watch the entire Friday the 13th franchise just the week before to prepare them for this movie.

"This is gory," Mike whispered in Will's ear and he turned his head. "Scared?" Will asked and Mike smirked. "Never," Mike said and Will turned to look back at the movie screen. "Oh, I snuck in snacks, don't tell the others because I didn't get a lot," Mike said and Will nodded. Mike then handed him a big bag of skittles. "It's your twin," Mike said and Will side-eyed him, "you're not funny," he said, opening the skittles. Mike smiled and looked back at the movie screen.

After the movie was over, the group left to go home because it was late. Mike and Will decided to go back to Will's house together. The two wanted to spend every moment they could together because soon they'd be apart.

It was now Monday, making it two more weeks until school was over. Will was counting down the days, but not in a good way like counting down til Christmas, but it was as if he was counting down til the end of the world, the end of his world, the end of this life that he created. He was scared for that to end because he didn't know if he'd be able to repair it again or create a new one. He didn't want everything to end and he didn't feel like rebuilding it again like he had to do when he first moved here.

When he got home he sat on his bed and thought about the future again. This was a normal occurrence at this point, he couldn't see the group staying together. Every time he looked he could only see him and Mike there, nobody else, just them. He didn't see Max, El, Troy, or Dustin in his future, he really wished that they were, but he's tried and tried to imagine them there, but he just couldn't. This could either entail that they just stopped talking or something worse.

He snapped out of his fantasy and sat up. He noticed that it was already 8, meaning he had been sleeping for the past 3 to 4 hours. He went downstairs and heated up some Mac n cheese in the microwave and waited for it. He checked his phone and the group chat was going ablaze, as usual, but he never had this many notifications from it, usually because he tended to check it a lot. He took his food upstairs and began reading what he missed.

The next day, he decided to stay home from school because he was tired and needed to take care of himself above all else, at least that's what his mom said. So he told the group chat that he wasn't going to school that day, even though he really wanted to make the most out of the time that they had left. He turned off his phone and went back to sleep