Season 2-Chapter 13:Slow Dance(Wills POV

Mike was very distant from Will. But it wasn't like they were drifting apart, Mike was going through his own stuff. And Will understood this, he was going througha hell of amount of bullshit and he shouldn't have to. But Will missed his boyfriend.

"I'm coming in," he said opening the door and seeing Mike bawled up under the covers. "You look pretty cute," Will said walking up to him and he took the covers off of him. "Hey," Mike said and Will smiled "hey," he said and he layed beside up, big spooning. "So there's a party, Max and el are going, it's later tonight, wanna go?" Will asked. "I don't know," he said and Will half smiled. "I understand, I can go alone, it's okay," Will said and Mike turned his head. "Guys are weird, I don't want them doing anything to you, mainly because I'm not in the mood to fight back. But I love you," Mike said, "I love you too," he said kissing the top of his head.

"Soooooo I got the suits," Lonnie said handing both of them one. "Here's the ties, and the pocket squares," Joyce said.
"Thanks guys," Will said smiling at the suit. "Yep it looks nice," Mike said looking at the suit. "Well go in the room and put it in, we wanna see it," Lonnie said and so they did. After that they left to go to the party and Will was excited, it would be the first thing they've done in a while. And when they walked in El and Max were already there. "Hey boos," El said hugging them both. "Hey," Will said hugging her back. "Hey El," Mike said also hugging her back. "Well it's pretty lit, it's also really fun, but why are you late?" Max asked and Will looked at her. "Because My parents wanted pictures of us and wanted us to look flawless," Mike said and both of them nodded. "Sounds exactly like them," El said and Max giggled.

The slow dance music came on. "Care to dance?" Mike asked and Will nodded and so they got up and started to slow dance. "Holy, your a horrible dancer," Will said and Mike scoffed. "Okay leave me alone," Mike said and Will giggled. "Don't worry, I like that your bad at it," he said and Mike smiled. They pressed their foreheads together and closed their eyes.

The 4 decided to walk back to Wills house and decided to have a sleep over and they were loudly singing one of the songs that played when they saw Karen outside and she was crying. "Oh Mike-" she began to say but the four decided to continue to walk. "Please-sto," Karen said and Mike walked up to her. "Listen I know what your going to say, you don't have to call the police I'm just about to go okay?" He said and Max looked at him with her eyes watery. "No it's Ted-he dissapeared," Karen said as she hugged Mike and He didn't hug her back. He walked up to Mike ready to do something if Karen tried anything, "Wh-W-Wha," Mike tried to say but he was obviously stuttering. "Please I need you home right now t-to help me woth Holly." Karen said and Mike backed away from her and Will kinda just Looked at Mike. "Your losing your family, and now you want them back, well your a couple of weeks late. My home is with Will and my family is woth them," Mike said and Karen elt some tears go. "Mike I need you!" She said as the four were about to walk away. "Well I don't need you. And as soon as I walked out that door over there, we weren't family, and the words you said, that affect is unfixable. And I hope everyone leaves you and maybe Ted is somewhere getting fcked over too. So bye Karen," he said speeding away. "Will, please talk to him," Karen said to him and he nodded. Will hated Karen but he felt that if they patched up, it'd be good for Mike, before it was too late.

"Mikey, I know you don't want to but it'd be good for you. You both need the closure," he said and Mike turned. "She disowned me adn threw me into the streets to fend for myself and all of a sudden she's hurt and she needs help. What about me Will? I needed help, and she was never there, never fcking there for me. So in what world would I help her in?" Mike said and Will looked at him. "This isn't for her, she's a piece of utter garbage. This if for you and for Holly. And I love you deeply, and I want you to be happy. And maybe talking to Karen could do that." He said and Mike sat next to him. "I know your right but still," Mike said laying his head on Wills shoulder. "It's going to be hard, I know that, but it'll be worth it," he said putting hiw arm around Mike.