Season 2-Chapter 20: Destruction (Els POV

El made a grave mistake by going off aline when her house was 30 minutes away and she was going to realize that real soon.

El was about to send Max a text when suddenly she felt something grab. She tried to fight it and then her phone dropped and then she was tied and whoever thus was put duct tape on her mouth and threw her in the trunk. She couldn't see who it was as it was wearing a mask and a robe, maybe someone from the illuminati she thought but that sounded wild. She tried to scream but her voice didn't work, She tried to fight but her body didn't move, She gave up and realized, today was her death day.

She felt the car go to a stop and then whoever this was opened the trunk and sprayed something in her face. Before long she went unconscious.

When she woke up she was tied down to a chair and the duct tape was still around her mouth. "You ruined everything," a deep distorted voice said and it walked up to her and ripped the duct tape off of her mouth. "Who are you," she asked the figure and it inched closer to her face. "Call me T-11," the deep distorted voice said. El was scared and shaking, she didn't want to say the wrong thing and end up killed so she stayed silent. "Your the reason Brenners dead and those kids, you've destroyed it all," the thing said and El turned. "That wasn't me that was Terry and Hopper," she said and the thing slapped her hard. "Speak when I say you can,"it said and she nodded. "Your the reason, not them, and now you will pay for it," the thing said and she whimpered.

She just woke up again from being knocked out. "I will end you, once and for all, eleven this is over. Your the last kid standing and you shouldn't be but now there will be no one else standing. Once I end you," it said and she exhaled looking at it. "You can kill me just nobody else, they did nothing wrong," El said and the thing turned around holding a blade. "Oh don't worry, they'll all die, and I'll make sure of it. You see Eleven, you don't know who I am, or what I'm capable of. And I'll show you." it said to her and she closed her eyes getting ready for what was likely her last moments alive. The blade went up into the air

To be continued...