Season 4-Chapter 10: Powers (El's POV

El finally awakened the powers she's gotten so long ago and now she really did need it to save the entire world. The world's fate rested on her shoulders.

She went up to the gate and concentrated hoping she coukd break it and stop Vecna from bleeding into their world but she couldn't do anything, the gate was invincible. "Don't push yourself too hard" Mike said putting one hand on her shoulder and she looked back at the gate and sighed. "There's no use the only way to stop him is to kill him" she said wiping the blood from her nose. "What happened to normal life?" Will asked and they shook their head. "Guess it mever existed" Dustin said and Troy smiled. "Well looks to me if we defeat Vecna we are good" Troy said and Lucas shrugged. "Maybe but you never know because T-11" Lucas said and they nodded. "Why's you cut your hair El?" Max asked and she turned, "because I had ti for the experiment apparently" she said and Max nodded. The group went back to meet up with everyone else.

"Okay so anyone seen anything weird?" Mike asked and they shook his head. "Nothing" they said and he nodded. "What do we do I mean we can't just wait around for him to kill someone else" Steve said and El shrugged. "That's all we really can do right now.  We just need to make sure that he dosent attack one of us" El said and he eyed her. "So everyone else is expandable?" Steve asked and she shrugged. "We can't do anything else Steve! We go into the upside down and we die!" El yelled and he shut up. "Right now we wait" El said and they nodded. El didn't want to wait she wanted to fight but she couldn't, she just had to hope that whoever Vecna did kill, wasn't her.

They took turns watching the camera they planted just in case one of the bulbs started to flicker, but there was nothing. Nothing as of yet. Most of them were sleep and El was watching the footage hoping someone or something would pop up. She saw T-11 there and decided now was the time for revenge, she picked up one of the bikes and agreed biking over to the house ready to end her and she wasn't showing mercy.

"Remember me?" She said walking behind her and she turned around not wearing her mask. "Why you come alone?" T-11 asked head tilted down and looking up at her with a long smirk. "Your life's about to end" she said and T-11 looked up smiling. "Your funny but what can you do to me?" She asked. El then used her powers to push her into a wall and then she dissapeared. She then started choking El from behind her then El broke free and pushed her back again. T-11 dissapeared again. "Your power can't match my black magic" she said pushing a black orb into El knocking her into the wall. "The end is coming Eleven, you should prepare, for what's most likely your last moments alive," she said before dissapearing into black smoke. She palmed herself in the face for mto being able to defeat her. She stood up and looked at the portal. "I'm going to fail them, I couldn't even defeat her" she said walking up to the portal. She then kicked it and walked out of the mansion womdering how she and the gang would even come close to winning this fight.

She layed down wondering why Vecna and T-11 were after her and her friends. They were just some teenagers minding their business getting attacked by a supernatural monster. She was now bald and wa statically a superhuman too. In the span of a couple of months she managed to almost die, gain powers, and go bald. She smiled at herself admiring how strong she was.

"Okay so anything?" Will asked El and she shook her head. "He still hasn't striked" she said and Will groaned. "It sucks sitting around and waiting for him" he said and she nodded. They sat back waiting and he never striked.