Season 1-Chapter 6-Caught (Maxs POV)

⚠️ TW: Overdose ⚠️

Max went tonight the bus after blowing up on El, she almost wanted to cry but nothing made her cry these days. "Hey," Will said sitting next to her but she was distracted and he realized this but just scrolled through tiktok not wanting to make her upset
When max got home her grandmother stared at her she looked at the table and saw the empty wine and liquor she had stole and the empty pill bottles she thought she disposed of. "WHAT IN THE FCK IS THIS!" Her grandma yelled at her but max thought she was going to lass out, she was getting another panic attack gasping for air, she felt as if she was going to pass out. She ran to the bathroom and took out the two new pill bottles she ahd and took all of the pills then locked the door sitting in the bath tub looking up feeling relieved. When she lost consciousness.
She woke up in a hospital bed, her hair was down and she felt horrible looking around thinking to herself what would've happened if she died right then and there. The door opened and a doctor walked din surprised that max was awake. She ran put and max guesses it was to tell her grandma but she came back with will, el, mike, dustin, and lucas all crying. They walked up to her and group hugged and max thought to herself I'm not alone I was never alone. "Are you-okay?" Wil asked in between sniffles. "Yeah, yeah, I'm fine" she smiled at will. And she saw her grandmother talking to the doctor outside and she walked in "we need to be alone" the doctor told the 5 kids and they left and the doctor told max "your grandma put you in therapy and you will need to go at the end of every day for the next 6 months," Max was shocked six months she thought to herself.