Season 3-Chapter 4: 408 Hours Missing(Troys POV

Troy was finally free from the overwhelming guilt of his parents death. But that didn't just mean he was cured from the problems it caused. He was still suffering from depression and anxiety as diagnosed by his doctor. And El's whole dissapearance wasn't helping.

He was walking to school when he saw his old friend, James. He tried to scurry by and maybe he wouldn't notice. "Troy!," James yelled out and he turned am they locked eyes. "Been awhile huh?" James said and Troy nodded. "Yeah I guess you transferred?" Troy asked and he nodded, "that school was horrible so anything new?" He asked and Troy nodded. "I'm friends with the people we used to bully. Right now, Will is the most wanted by a bunch of people. Mike is star quarterback, Max is chill and also very much wanted. Lucas and Dustin also joined football with me and Mike. And currently El is missing," he said and James was astonished. "A whole bunch of things changed since last year," James said and Troy nodded. "I miss you man," James said and Troy looked up. "You really don't," he said and James looked confused. "I do, you were my bestfriend," James said and Troy looked to the left and back at him. "You don't even know who I am," Troy said and James looked confused. "I'm gay, my parents died recently, I'm depressed, and most importantly I'm-troubled," he said expecting disgust in James face. "Damn your parents died and your troubled?" James asked completely ignoring the first things he said. "I think you missed the fact that I'm gay," Troy said and James looked at him, "that's not important right now, are you okay?" James asked and Troy looked at him. "Bye James," he said continuing to walk to school.

"As you know recently Terry was arrested for the dissapearance of your friend El," the investigator asked and he nodded. "Well we still haven't found her, and we are going towards the possibility of her being dead," she said and Troy's heart stopped before it started to beat heavily again. "I think that you are hiding something," Troy said and she looked at him. "I'm not but maybe you are," she said and Troy inched closer. "I don't trust you, I haven't trusted you since day 1, and I'll find out what secrets your hiding," Troy said and he picked up his stuff and walked out. Just the night before he had a dream that Terry was innocent and Troy was the one to trust his dreams.

"But all the evidence, it had to have been her," Will said and he shook his head. "Maybe she was telling the truth and she was framed. Eleven was her daughter, why would she hurt her?" Troy said and Will looked at him. "Some parents aren't the best and maybe she did," Will said and he looked down. "Or maybe she didn't," Troy said and Will was kind of shocked. "Where's this coming from?" Will asked and he looked at him. "Think about it some of this dosent add up. I asked some of the people at the neighborhood and all of them saw her at the house or seen her somewhere else at all times. And camera footage can back this up. But look," Troy said taking out his phone. "I saw this on the security cameras." He said showing Will the video. Someone dressed in a black robe and in a mask brought stuff inside of the house. "Holy-," Will said, and Troy nodded. "It wasn't her, whoever it was is smart and knew we were looking into her,"Troy said and Will nodded. "But who the hell knew," Will asked and Troy squinted his eyes. "It had to have been someone from the department," he said and Will nodded.

The group went to the station where Terry was arrested. "Ugh what do you want," she asked cuffed. "We don't believe this was you," Max said and she smiled. "What took so long to realize this?" She asked and Troy moved closer. "This was the work of someone who knows that the investigation was underway. Someone we wouldn't expect, someone we know." Troy said and she scooted backwards. "You ruined my life, I'm not helping you," she said and Troy nodded. "If you want to get tout of here, you would," he said and she nodded. "Fine, the person that your talking about has to be one of the cops, they're the only ones that knew about this aside from you eight," she said and they nodded. They unlocked the cell and left.

They thought that maybe something more sinister was going on behind the scenes. But they didn't want to end up arresting a innocent person so they went to investigate again to see of they could find anything. But whoever this T-11 person was covered up their tracks. They came to a dead end and didn't find anything. T-11 was one step ahead.

They group went back defeated. "Let's face it, it'll be years until we find her," Mike said as the group was walking. "We can't give up we will eventually find her," Max said and everyone agreed. "We will find her, if irs the last thing we do," Troy said and everyone nodded. They didn't know where to look or how to look but they would. They needed to find her and clearly they were her only hope.