Season 3-Chapter 19: 24 Hours Missing (Troys POV

He walked with Argyle and Eddie, two people he didn't even know. And Steve and to be honest Troy didn't have much hope that they'd fund anything, not even a clue. But he decided to do this anyways, for Max's sake.

"Oh sorry, we haven't met have we?" One of the guys asked him and he shook his head. "Oh well I'm Eddie and this is Argyle," he said and Troy nodded. "You don't talk much," Eddue said and Troy shrugged. "I'm just trying to find my friend so you know I'm thinking about that," he said and Eddie smiled. "Ok," he said and they kept walking. At this point, Troy was wondering if this place was made up, or maybe the destination was just far but they finally made it.

"So it isn't just imaginary," Steve said looking at the building. "Let's hope all that walking meant something," Eddie said walking into the building. "Jesus this place is big," Argyle said looking around. "Splitting up would probably be a bad idea," Troy said and the other three agreed. "Welp let's investigate this floor first then," Troy said and so they started investigating, looking around for the slightest clue. "Nothing in here," Troy said and the four met up. "We've been searching for a while," Eddie said and they nodded. "Well maybe there's somewhere we haven't checked," Argyle said and Eddie looked at him. "Are you high?" Eddie asked and Argyle looked at him. "No, but like what if there's some type of secret place we could enter from," Argyle said and Troy was confused. "What is this? A video game?" Troy asked and Argyle eyed him. "Well they wouldn't just be at a place and not be hidden, apparently they're smart so you know let's look outside the box," Argyle said and Troy smiled. "He's right to let's at least look," Troy said.

Troy thought Argyle must've been on something but he agreed just in case and thank the lord he did. "Guys here-," he said and the three came up to him sure enough there was a secret door, that led to a secret room above the house but it was locked and they needed to find a key. "Well the key probably isn't just lying around," Steve said and Troy agreed. "We have to try and take the door down," Troy said. And Steve took out a bat that had nails on it. "It's like my signature weapon," he said and he began to hit the door rigorously and fast there was a little bit of progress but keeping up with this would take hours. Troy channeled all of his anger and guilt and just punched straight through the door causing his hand to bleed. "Damn-" Eddie said as Troy unlocked the door through the hole.

They walked up the stairs consciously, and there didn't seem to be anything there. "I fucked up my hand for nothing," Troy said looking around the room. "We should get back to the others and let them know," Eddie said and the other three left Troy stayed for a little and saw something out of the corner of his eye. "Show yourself," he said pointing the flashlight around the room and something jumped at him and pinned him down. "You should've left with them," the voice said and Troy couldn't breathe. He reached for whatever he could find and he ended up grabbing a piece of metal. He hit the figure in the head with it and escaped from it. "Who are you?" He asked and the figure turned and jumped at him holding him against the window. He was about to fall out of the window when Steve came and hit the figure with the bat. Knocking the figure back. Troy stood up and punched the figure with his healthy hand. "Don't worry somethings coming for you all, something horrible, and we are about to complete it now," the figure said and Troy and Tseves' eyes widened. "They'll all die, all of your friends, and with El, this can be possible," it said and Troy ripped off its mask revealing Jake. "What the fuck," Troy said and he looked at him. "I didn't like you, Troy, no one would, so this is very much deserved. I hope you die," he said and Troy was taken aback. "I'm not going to kill you because I'm not crazy but hurt anyone and it's wrapped for you," he said and then he walked out of the house. "Let's go meet back up with Max."

"We need to meet back with Will! Now!," Max said and Troy nodded and so they were rushing over to him, it seemed he was in great danger.