Season 3-Chapter 1: 480 hours missing(Maxs POV

Max tried calling El but had no idea where she was, she called her friends but they didn't know either. So she went over to the cabin and she was gone, she was missing. And they've been searching for the past three weeks but now school was starting. The group needed to get a name so they didn't deal with more shit.

Will walked over to max in a Hawkins cheer uniform, it was a guys uniform so no skirt or anything. "You look cute," Max said and Will smiled. "Mike talked me into it, I tried out and I'm going to see if I made it today," Wills aid and he smiled. Mike walked up and put his arm around Will. "And you tried out for football?" Max asked and he nodded. "Yep I'm the QB," he said smiling and Max was pretty surprised. "Okay nice," Max said. Lucas, Dustin and Troy all walked up wearing football uniforms. "So you all made it, and sorry dusty but I don't see you in football," Max said and he rolled his eyes. "Well im actually co-captain thank you very much," he said and Max was surprised. "Well losers I didn't try out for anything but I do look good today," Max said and The rest smiled. They all walked through the hallway and everyone stared at them, they found theirselves back in the popular cliche.

"And you talked to her that day," the investigator asked and Max nodded. "She was staying with us and she dud look kinda paranoid I just brushed it off though," Max said looking at the ground. She was being investigated fir her own Girlfriends dissapearance, all of her friends were. But she would've never done this, and neither would her friends, right? "Okay tines up, you can go now," the investigator said and she walked out the office.

Back at school all of the guys wanted her number kind of like back in Freshman year, Lucas would let them know real quick. Max liked finally being back in the popular crowd again. Except El wasn't there to celebrate it with her. She walked home and saw Els phone on the sidewalk, she picked it up. The phone was dead, she put it in her backpack and decided she would charge it later, maybe she could find a clue. She quickly walked back to the house.

She charged the phone and opened it, there was a text that she was about to send to Max. It said I'm being w and Max thought about it and her eyes went wide. "I'm being watched," she said to Lucas whi was right beside her. "Holy shit, El was being watched and this person, it took her. Do you think it touched the phone?" Max asked Lucas and he shrugged. "Let's give it to Hopper, he'd know what to do,"Lucas said and Max nodded and so they made their way to Hoppers cabin.

"This might be a clue, a hint to where she could be," Max said to Hopper and he took the phone. "Your right, I'll get this checked out and I'll let you know," Hopper said and Max and Lucas nodded and left the cabin. They were now one step closer to finding El.

The next day when they went to school Max was called to the office. "Yeah?" She asked Principal Murray. "I'm aware of what you've been through and now with El missing I wanted to see if you were okay," he said and she sat down. "I'm fine," she said and Murray eyed her. "I'm fine," she said reinforcing the idea. And Murray nodded. "If you ever need anything you can talk to Counselor Mackington," he said as she was walking out. Why would he ask her this, has she seemed out of the ordinary? To her she seemed normal and she mightve not felt normal but she was sure as hell a good actor.

She decided to go and watch Will practice because she had nothing better to do that evening in since Mike, Lucas, Dustin, and Troy had private practice. She sat on the bleachers and Will looked amazing, she thought that he could of damn sure pulled off that dress. Will was apparently the lightest so he was top, she thought about this, bet that was the first time he was on top. She giggled to herself and watched. Apparently Will was also an amazing dancer because he was killing it. "Go Will!" She yelled to him and he smiled. The dance kept getting rigorous and Will kept on killing it and Max smiled. She couldn't wait to see them in an actual game.

And so the week after that amazing practice it was game night and Max sure bought a ticket, she sat on the bleachers and basically the whole entire school was there. "We are gonna start off with our amazing Hawkins Cheerleaders," the announcer said and they skipped in there and started dancing and Will was even better. She didn't know that was possible. They formed the pyramid and Will did a flip in the air while he was on too and fell into two of the girls arms and wa spushed back up and danced a little more then the performance was over, they sat down on the bleachers and Wilk sat next to Max. "Killed it," she said and he smiled pulling his shirt up to wipe some sweat off of his forehead. And damn he looked good Max thought to herself. Mike sure did get a good catch. They watched the football game.

The group all walked home together. "You did really good love," Will said and Mike turned to him. "And you did phenomenal," he said and Will smiled. Jake was also there holding Troy's hand. And so was Max and Lucas. "Okay remind me of how lonely I am one more time," Dustin said and everyone stopped holding hands. "Thanks you, Jesus," Dustin said and everyone started laughing.

Max went back to the cabin to see if Hopper found anything. "Nothing," he said and Max frowned. "So we are still not even close to finding out?" Max asked and Hopper nodded. "We are still very much car away," he said and she looked down. What could've happened to her? Max asked herself