Season 5-Chapter 4: Final Showdown

It was finally time for the group to put an end to it all, and save Troy's life, they were ready and prepared. Dustin above all wanted Troy to be okay and he wouldn't stop at anything to ensure that.

The group arrived at the battlefield where Vecna and his army were waiting for them. "He's mine, handle the rest," El said and they nodded. They then began to eradicate the monsters, but they're were already too many, and they weren't sure if they would be able to defeat them all.

"Just me and you," El said and Vecna smirked. "And no Troy or Max huh?" Vecna asked and El pushed him away with her powers. It threw him about 10 feet away from where El was standing. She then walked over, pushing the monsters in her way aback. "Fuck you Vecna," she said then using her powers to hold him in the air. "It's about time you get a taste of your own medicine," she said, she then closed her eyes. She then used her powers to break both of his arms.

The rest looked up to where Vecna was then back at El who was holding her arm in the air. They then witnessed his bones break and Dustin smirked. "That's my girl," Mike said smirking, Vecnas jaw then broke and he fell.

"What do we do now?" Mine asked and Eddie smirked. "We burn that motherfucker," Eddie said, opening his bag to reveal bottles. "Grab one, I'll light it, throw it at him, and flambé," Eddie said. Mike, Dustin, and El then grabbed one while the rest stayed back. The three threw it and saw Vecnas body blow up into flames.

Troy looked up to see the darkness around him was fading. It was as if white cracks were appearing around it and it was destroying it. Troy was scared because he didn't know what it meant, he closed his eyes and heard a shatter.

He opened his eyes slightly to see Joyce talking with Max while Hopper was sitting beside the bed with one of his hands on Troy's shoulder. Troy turned to look at Hopper and Hopper's eyes went wide. He could faintly hear Hopper say 'guys' and Joyce and Max turned. Max put both her hands on her mouth and Joyce was surprised. Max ran over and hugged Troy but he couldn't move his body. "Oh my god, I was so scared! Are you good?!" She yelled and he shook his head slightly. "I can't move so yeah, that's bad, but I'm happy to be alive," Troy said and Max wiped some tears that were coming down from her cheek. "Holy shit I thought I'd lose you!" Max said and he smiled. "Where's everyone?" He whispered and Max looked at the door. "Give them 3 minutes," Max said and Troy nodded.

Dustin busted into the room, everyone else behind him. He then locked eyes with Troy and ran over to him. "Asshole!" Dustin yelled and Troy chuckled. "Don't make me laugh, I'm weak," Troy said and then Dustin hugged him tightly. "Dust-I just said I'm weak," Troy said and Dustin let go. "I've heard you went on a whole mission to save my life," Troy whispered and Dustin shrugged. "I don't wanna sound selfish, but that was my only intent," Dustin said and Troy smiled. "Okay, I'm going to need intensive physical therapy," Troy whispered, trying to get up. He then looked at the others, who looked like they wanted to engulf Troy in affection. "Get over here," Troy said to them and they all went over and gave him a group hug. Troy smiled to himself and closed his eyes.

The town then re-entered, and everything slowly went back to normal. It was as if that whole Vecna ordeal never happened, aside from the months it would take for Troy to be able to completely walk normally again, and it was almost time for the next school season.

"Need help getting into your wheelchair?" Dustin asked and Troy nodded. "I have physical therapy for the next 3 hours so can you drop me off?" Troy asked and Dustin nodded. He then helped Troy into his wheelchair and took him out to the car.

"Oh my god, we are about to be done with high school," Troy said and Dustin rolled his eyes. "Don't remind me," Dustin said and Troy smirked. "Hopefully I can get my body working right before the applications, maybe it'll help me get to NYU," Troy said and Dustin smiled. "You'd get in even without your injury, I fully believe that," Dustin said and Troy turned his head. "Aww so sweet," Troy said, and Dustin rolled his eyes again. "I'll see you around 6," Dustin said stopping the car. He then went to the trunk and took out the wheelchair. "Gonna be able to roll yourself in?" Dustin asked and Troy stretched his head out. "I'd like to, but my hands are still pretty stiff," he said and Dustin nodded, rolling him into the building.