Season 4-Chapter 7: Vecna's Curse (Troy's POV

Troy was tired of all the shit he was going through but for some reason there was always something thrown at him. This time, maybe he couldn't stop it.

"DnD?" He asked Will and Will nodded. "The losers went back to Dewey but Stan's still here and he's really good." Will said and Troy rolled his eyes. "I'll play if Dustin plays," he said and Will smiled. "Everyone's playing so meet me back at my house in 20" he said and Troy nodded. He hasn't played DnD in a while especially with the group but he remembers the basics.

"So you all walk through this abandoned forest and that's where you spot a monster missing one leg and one eye," Stan said and everyone groaned. "But it can't be Vecna right? Didn't Kas kill him?" Lucas asked and they all nodded except for Stan. "Vecna rises again? Flee or fight your decision" Stan said and the group started talking. "Oh come on there's six of us" Max said and they nodded. "We should fight this" Troy said and they all agreed and so they fought.

"Vecna uses his curse on you Troy" Stan said after he rolled the perfect number causing Troy's death in the game. "No dammit" he said and he turned to Will and Max who were the last two alive. "To the death?" Max asked and Will agreed and so Max rolled first missing. "No I don't want to start the campaign over again" Dustin said and Troy agreed. "Come on Will you need a crit hit, no preassure" Lucas said and he nodded. And Will took the dice and everyone looked at him. He rolled it and everyone turned to look at the dice and sure enough, it was a crit hit. "Wow, ok Will!" Lucas said and he smiled. "That wasn't hard at all" Will said smiling and Troy smiled at him.

"See you" Troy said biking back to the house as he was exhausted, Dustin would come back later. He walked inside and went to his room and went to sleep. He was in another nightmare and it was sort of a continued vision of him shooting the investigator and him visiting his parents on and on. He woke up in a cold sweat breathing heavy and he wiped his forehead and wondered where this came from. He took off his shirt and graded a towel to dry the sweat off of him. He then layed back down and went back to sleep and he didn't have a nightmare this time.

Around 3 days after the nightmares continued. He was watching a movie with Ms. Henderson and Dustin when suddenly his nose started bleeding heavily. He tried pushing it back and grabbed a paper towel. He wiped the blood from his nose wondering where all of this was coming from. Nightmares, Nosebleeds, what does this mean? He thought to himself and then he went back into the living room when Dustin pulled him aside. "Are you okay I've heard you at night multiple times, are you having nightmares again?" Dustin asked and he shook his head nor wanting Dustin to worry about it because to him this meant nothing. "I just been going to sleep late" he said and Dustin eyed him then nodded and they both entered the living room.

He went to the mall the next day by himself and suddenly an extreme headache overtook him causing him to hear ringing inside of his head. He felt his nose start to bleed and then he grabbed a tissue from his bag and wiped it away, the nosebleeds were a daily occurrence at this point. He went to the medicine aisle and grabbed some Tylenol because these headaches were probably going to continue just like the nightmares and the nosebleeds. He went into the car and thought to himself, what the fuck was going on?

He went inside the house and Dustin was waiting for him. "Tylenol? What do you need that for?" Dustin asked looking at the Tylenol he was holding. "Oh uhm just in case you never know when your going to need it" he said lying and before Dustin could respond he went to the kitchen and grabbed a bottle of water and went to the bathroom. He opened the bottle of Tylenol and took two and used the water to swallow it and it made him feel better for now. He needed to figure out what all this was about but who would possibly know? He talked to his therapist and she had no clue, he searched it up and went to the doctors and they said it'll pass by. He sure hoped they were right about this and maybe it would pass by.