Season 3-Chapter 5: 384 Hours Missing (Wills POV

Troy showed Will the video and he felt horrible for accusing Terry like that. He decided that before he accused anybody else, he would get some sensible evidence and he held himself to this.

"Hey," Matthew said and Will turned. "Hey," he said still thinking about what to do. "Whats up?" Matthew asked amd he turned. "Terry didn't do it and now I feel horrible," he said and Matthew nodded. "I see, well any clues?" Matthew asked and he shook his head. "We have no idea what to do now, there's no hints, clues or anything. I'm genuinely scared that we could be too late," he said and Matthew looked into his eyes. "You'll be able to do it," Matthew said smiling and Will smiled back. "You've been a very good friend," he said and Matthew smiled "I try," he said and they walked away together.

"Hey wanna watch the game tonight?" Mike asked and he looked at him. "I'm on the cheer team so yeah I'll be there," he said and Mike looked at him, "duh sorry I'm slow," he said and Will smiled then kissed his cheek, "I know," he said and Mike glared at him. "So you think I'm slow?," he asked and Will nodded. "Still love you though," he said and Mike rolled his eyes and put his arm around Wills neck and Will put his arm around his waist.

The investigator hooked up the lie detector. "So do you know anything about the case I don't?" She asked and he kept himself calm and collected. "I know nothing," he said and the lie detector didn't go off. He was a master at lying, he's had to lie most of his life. "Do you have a hand in this?" She asked and he looked at her. "How many times will I have to tell you before it eggs through to you. El was one of my friends and I would've never hurted her, I loved her." He said and she nodded. "Are you suspicious of anyone?" She asked and he turned to look at the thibgs hooked up to him. "I have no clue who it might be," he said lying and the detector caught it. "Will don't lie, who are you suspicious of?" She asked and he gulped. "I'm a little suspicious of the department behind the case but that's all," he answered lying a little but it didn't pick up on this.

He went over to the gym and all the girls looked at him, he was scared. "What do you think about wearing the girls outfit?" Michelle asked and he looked at her. "I don't mind, but at the same time I'm scared people would judge," he said and all the girls looked at each other and back at him. "Your literally one of the most known guys in this school, if they say something I'm sure people would defend you," Michelle said and he gained some confidence. "Well sure let's do it." He said and so the girls took him into the girls locker room and got him to look absolutely stunning.

When he looked into the mirror he realized he wasn't that skinny, no muscle little kid anymore. The shirt was a crop top and so his belly was showing and he looked genuinely good. His legs were shaved and looked great as well. He felt confident in his look for the first time in a long time.

When he walked out everyone was already seated and Max look at him with her jaw on the floor. Everyone seemed surprised bur not in a bad way, people were blushing and it was obvious, guys and girls alike. And so the football players walked in and Mike and Will locked eyes. "Okay so I'm living for this," Mike said walking up to him and he smiled. "Seems like everyone is," he turned to look at the crowd and a bunch of people started waving to him as if he was a celebrity. He waved back and looked back at Mike  who was practically drooling. "Okay I don't look that good," he said and Mike looked into his eyes. "What'd you say?" He asked and Will rolled his eyes. "The girls talked me into it and so I went along woth it," he said and Mike smiled and then kissed his cheek. "Well I'll talk to you after the game," he said running back to the crowd.

During the dance he couldn't helo but feel as if all eyes were on him, and they were, he thought his clothes were dirty or something but they were just staring in awe. He went up the bleachers to sit next to Max. "Wait is that guy your friend or boyfriend," a random guy said stopping him and he looked at the guy, "boyfriend," he said continuing to walk up the bleachers. "Okay so you look flawless," Max said and Will chuckled. "Everyone's staring at me like I'm Ariana Grande. I don't even look that good." He said and Max rolled her eyes. "Uh your shirts soaked with sweat and your sweating." Max said handing him a bottle of water and a shirt. "Well I can't change my shirt in the locker room, the guys are in there getting ready," he said and Max pointed to the water fountain and he knew exactly what he had to do, although it would be embarrassing. He walked up to it and felt eyes burning into the back of his head. He took off his shirt exposing his six pack and poured water onto his hair and brushed his hand through it. "Great I feel so much better," he said as Mike walked out. "Uh are you trying to give these guys something to jack off to?" Mike asked and Will gasped. "They wouldn't do that, and you guys took the locker room so I decided to change my shirt here," he said and Mike looked Will up and down. "Uh can you not," he said and Mike snapped out of his daze. "Sorry it's just, damn, how coukd you have such pretty eyes, and such a beautiful body. You need to wear skirts more often," he said and Will rolled his eyes. He turned and saw many people recording and taking pictures. He put on his shirt and he coukd hear the crowd say awww as he did.

After the game he opened his phone and they're were already edits of him on tiktok, he closed it. "Your basically a celebrity in this school. I already know they regret bullying us last year," Max said and Will nodded. Mike, Lucas, Dustin, and Troy caught up to them. "Wait Max you should join cheer, Alexandra said she wants to quit and we need a step in," Will said and Max seemingly thought about it. "Well I wouldn't be noticed much as everyone would be looking at you," Max said and Will smiled. Matthew walked up to Will, "you actually look amazing," Matthew said smiling and Will smiled. "Thanks," he said and Matthew nodded before walking away and Mike glared at him. "Quit it, I promise you he dosent like me anymore, he's just a friend," Will said and Mike turned back around. "I was literally the exact same when I met you," Mike said and Will looked at him "and?" He said and Mike gave him a blank stare. "And that was because I was deeply in love with you," he said and Will chuckled. "Maybe your right," he said and Mike nodded.

"Soooo I saw your performance on Instagram," Lonnie said and Will rolled his eyes. "It's literally everywhere like I bet you it's on Facebook at this point," Will said and Lonnie opened Facebook and showed him the thorst trap of himself. "Oh my gooooooodddd I'm not even that hot," Will said and Lonnie looked at him. "Well the 259k people that follow your tiktok beg to differ," he said and Will opened his phone to see 259.2k followers. "Jesus-," he said and Lonnie nodded. "You should become a TikTok star and they aren't wrong, you look amazing in skirts," Lonnie said and Will eyed him. "Don't agree with them!" Will said and Lonnie laughed. "I'm going to the store to buy you some skirts," Lonnie said giggling and walking out the house. Will looked back at his phone and back up. Will didn't have the time to make Tiktoks and he didn't want to turn out like Charlie damelio. But at the same time tight now, he was the most followed tiktok account in his school. Will only followed a select few people on tiktok, Max, Mike, Troy, Dustin, Lucas, El, His mom and dad and that was it.

"I saw your newfound success off of tiktok, with your account that high maybe you could start making money," the unvestigator said band Will rolled his eyes. "Your supposed to be talking about the investigation," he said and she looked down at her papers. "You said you were suspicious of the police department, why?" She asked and he looked at her. "Terry was framed, and the only people that knew we were checking her out was the group and this department." He said and she looked at him. "And what makes you think it isn't someone in your group, maybe someone you don't trust fully," she said and he looked at her. "Are you saying one of my friends did this?" Will asked and she looked at him. "Think about it, where was Jake whenever you were investigating?" She asked and he looked at her. "Well how would you know we were investigating?" He asked and she looked stunned. "Well Jake told me when we spoke," she said and he was suspicious. "Times up, I'm leaving," he said and he walked out to go ask Jake a question, because the investigator was suspicious.

"Hey Jake, did you ever talk with the investigator?" He asked and he shook his head. Will was suddenly angry and right now she was prime suspect #1 and there was someone who told her about this. She has a spy somewhere, and she was probably the one. He ran back to the office and the investigator dissapeared. He was now extremely suspicious of her and now he had to find her.

He asked around and no one knew or even knew her name. Maybe she was never really an investigator, maybe someone who was really a criminal. He told the group and so a deep investigation into the investigator was now going on and they would get tot he bottom of this.