Season 4-Chapter 14: The Gateway Pt.3

The fight was on and they were failing right now. Troy was in a bad spot and so was the rest of the group.

"Troy stop running its over for you?" Vecna said walking down the stairs. "No it's not" he said taking off the last plank from the door. He ran out of the house and Vecna followed him. "I thought you wanted this Troy" Vecna said and Troy continued to run and he was overtaken by fog and he was at the beach. "What the-" he said and turned around and Vecna was out of sight. "Thank God" he said and he sat down on the sand hoping that the rest of the group would accomplish what they needed to.

They cleared out all of the monsters. "Let's go back" Will said and El nodded and they went to the van and went through the portal. "Finally Jesus" Eddue said and El smiled. "I have an idea on how we can protect Troy and buy the rest of the group time. Maybe I can go to where Troy is and help him there. I have a feeling he's going to need it" El said and they nodded. She put on a blindfold and sat down. "Don't talk" she said and they nodded.

"He's okay I think we're going to win this time" Max said smiling at Dustin and Dustin smiled back. "You won't win ajything" T-11 said walking into the room. "Me and Vecna will end the world because of you and Troy is the last one we need and I won't let you save him." She said shooting a tiny black orb at the phone destroying it. "No!" Max yelled and then T-11 smiled. "You made this so much easier, guess where your friends are right now? Their dying and losing and now Troy has no way out, he's going to die too" she said walking up to them and they backed up. T-11 then pushed both of them into the wall and held them there, "you aren't going anywhere" she said and they couldn't move. They then looked at Troy who was breathing heavy, they looked back at T-11 and she was smiling.

Troy shot up quickly looking at the water that turned to bloodshot red. The sand he was standing on was now becoming black. "You can't run from me Troy or hide" Vecna said walking to Troy arising from the water. "It's funny how you think you can escape me" he said using his powers to pull Troy to him and Troy couldn't move. He then put his hand above Troy's head and almost grabbed his face when he was pushed back into the water. Troy fell down and looked back up to see El holding Vecna into the water. "El?" Troy asked and El looked at him. "Go" she said and he got up and started running to a safe place.

"Hello Eleven I know you don't remember me" he said using his powers to shoot planks from Els left and right. She used her powers to move the planks and then Vecna pushed El back making her fall over. "Your going to watch the world end Eleven" he said using his powers to push Troy back to them and the fall knocked him out. Vecna then picked up Troy. "Your going to see this end" Vecna said pushing El far and when she opened her eyes back she was in the same red place Troy saw earlier. Vecna dropped Troy and the vines locked him onto the pillar. "No Troy!" El yelled and then she was locked onto the other pillar.

Max and Dustin were still locked onto the wall by T-11. "On three throw it" Max whispered to Dustin and on three he threw the knife grazing T-11's right hand causing Max to fall she punched T-11 in the face which then caused Dustin to fall. Max then repeatedly punched T-11 knocking her aback. "Don't worry it's already over, we won" T-11 said then dissapearing into black fog and then Max and Dustin turned to see Troy who was beginning to float.

"Leave him alone!" El yelled and Vecna put his hand above Troy's head. El struggled to get free and slowly but surely she was getting free. He then put his hand on Troy's head and in the real world, Troy's left arm snapped and El was almost free, his right arm and left leg then snapped and he started to bleed from his eyes. El got free and then pushed Vecna back into one of the pillars and Troy fell down into Dustin's arms.

"Who is it?" Troy asked not being able to see. "Me" Dustin's said and Dustin grabbed one of Troy's hands. "Dust-I can't see you or feel you. I thought I was ready-im not" Troy said and Dustin started crying and Max started crying too. "Don't cry-this was bound to happen. I love you dust, and please don't let that son of a botch win. And-goodbye" Troy said and Dustin shook him, "No not goodbye Troy!" Dustin said and the last bulb started glowing and the portal shot a blue beam through the house and Max moved Troy and Dustin. The beam then connected with three other beams causing a giant portal to form in the sky.

"It's over El" Vecna said and El nodded, "yeah for you" she said punching him and then returning back to the real world. She met with Max, Dustin, and Troy and looked at Troy. "Let me try something" she said bending over and putting one of her hands on Troy's chest and closing her eyes.