Season 1-Chapter 13: Search (Els POV

El wanted to know where her mother was and she was going to figure it out. Hopper was always so vague about this. She saw Julie from earlier. "Uhm wanna skip school and help me find my mom?" She asked which was so straightforward. "Uh sure," she said and they walked out the school. Julie was one year older than el and could drive. "So any ideas?" Julie asked Ek and Ek gave her coordinates to an abandoned hospital. "Okay listen if we die here just know I'm killing you again in the afterlife," Julie said and El smiled and they walked to the wreckage.

The place looked so destroyed and it was in the middle of nowhere that's when El found a photo of an old guy and a bunch of kids behind him, she was so confused by this. "What the f-" Julie said and that's when they both heard a creak. Julie took out her pocket knife and el was close behind her. They needed to see what in the actual f- this was. And then they just saw a squirrel and they could calm down and that's when el found another photo of this old guy again, who was he? She wondered but then there was Hopper standing beside him. Hopper was hiding something from her and he wouldn't tell her she just knew it.and that's when she found a map of where they were maybe staying at now and the two went to go investigate.

They were lead to the middle of nowhere or at least that's what UT looked like and that was until they saw a door in the ground and together they opened it. She had a text from Hopper and trying to be smart she turned on her location just In case. They traveled down and this place was also abandoned she turned to see a picture of that old guy and Hopper once again on the wall. Hopper knew this guy and El wanted to know how, they looked around once more. "El!," Julie shouted to El and she came that's where there was a safe. "You said your dad's connected to this place?" Julie asked and Ek nodded. "Try your birthday," Julie said and it unlocked the safe. There was a video recording, a photo of this girl with long blonde hair that resembled her. She immediately put this tape recording in her pocket, and there was coordinates to another place. "Let's go we are definitely getting closer," Julie said and they went to these coordinates.

There was a house and she rung the doorbell to see the same girl she saw on the photo. "Oh my God El!," the woman said hugging her. "Come in both of you," she said. And they went in and that's where El put all the pictures on the table. "Look my dad won't tell me who you are or who this is," El said. "Dr.Brenner was a bad man experimented on kids to try and create psychic powers but ended up failing and killing all those kids except you eleven, because your dad saved you. And one day we knew you would ask questions about who your mother was so that's what led you here," The woman said. "Waut so who's my mother?" El asked the woman, "me" she said and Els eyes went wide.

They talked for hours about life and then Hopper knocked on the door and the woman named Ivy opened the door. "Oh no, you weren't supposed to find out," Hopper said and Ek turned to glare at him. "How could you keeo this from me! Why!" She yelled at him but didn't let him respond. "No don't speak! You literally hid me from my mother because of what!" She yelled again. "Because now that you traveled this far, Dr. Brenner will be looking for you, I didn't want that, I was trying to protect you," he said. "What so I'm some sort of prized posession!" El yelled to Hopper. "Yes Brenner wants you your the last kid he has came close to figuring the whole psychic thing but it could kill you," Hopper said to El and Ek frozen realizing she made a huge mistake

The car ride back home was awkward both Hopper and El being mad at each other but also being understanding of each other. "I'm sorry-," Hoper began to say "No I am I shouldn't of done that," Ek said "but I should've told you," Hopper said. "You both made mistake okay? Hug and make up," Julie said and so they did. El really liked how Julie's personality kind of reminded her of max in freshman year.

hope you all like this one it's shorter than I hoped but I couldn't think of anything else :)