Season 1-Chapter 12: Im tired of Everything (Troys POV

Troy was sick of everyone and everything, especially his horrible, abusive, dad. But what could he do about it his mother loved his dad and In her eyes he could do absolutely no wrong. "Get your a*s up right now and do these damn dishes!" His dad yelled to Troy. Troy truly hated staying home but his onky friends were football players who cared nothing about his feelings. And so he went to do the dishes when his dad slapped him into heaven and back. "Do stuff the first time I ask you to do it," his dad said "ok," Troy said back getting another slap to the face "it's yes sir," his dad said to him. When his dad went to the bathroom he snuck out but where would he go.

The only place he could think to go to was Mike's house, where else would he go even though they weren't friends anymore. Karen opened the door and let Troy in because Mike never told his parents that he bullied him or that they weren't friends, he just told them Troy didn't want to come over anymore. He walked up the stairs seeing mike in his room sitting I'm his chair trimming a little bit of his hair and he turned to see Troy. "Oh h*ll no-" Mike said. "Listen I have no where else to go and my dad he-hit me again, twice" Troy said hoping Mike would stay to hear him out. Mike looked at his face and that slap did some damage leaving two hand prints on his face. "Okay fine I'm listening," Mike said and Troy felt relieved. "I miss you Mike like so much, and the football players are so fake they wouldn't care but you would-or would have," Troy said. "Listen I know your going through sh*t but you left me when I needed you the most and now you want me to comfort you, why would I?" Mike said and Troy knew whe was completely right but he was afraid of what he would do fi someone wasn't there with him. Mike noticed Troy was about to cry and hugged him. "Listen Troy just-dont do anything stupid and stop by when you need help," he said and Troy felt relieved wiping his tears. "Can I stay for a bit?" He asked and Mike nodded.

Troy had no idea why Mike was helping him, he has been a horrible person to Mike and his friends causing the 6 of them to be outcast. Mike made him a sandwich "here eat this you look hungry and there's a water dispenser in the fridge you can use," Mike said and Troy smiled "thanks so much," he said putting water in the cup. They talked for a little about how his home life was and about how Mike's home life was. "Look stay over I have clothes you can change into and feel free to take a shower we have hot water," Mike said and Troy smiled. "Really?"He asked "Really," Mike said reassuring him. He went upstairs to take a shower taking off his shirt examing the long cuts on his back, his father sometimes sliced him in the back he he was misbehaving too much. That's when Mike walked in about to give him a towel. "Holy shi-did your dad do this?" Mike asked. "Uhhh no I fell," Troy said obviously lying. "Okay don't tell me here's your towel take as long as you want,"

The next day at school instead of pretending like Mike was some type of incurable virus he sat at the lunch table with the 6 of them. All 6 looked at each other, "unless you want rhe plague, you should leave," Duetin said. "I don't mind it," Troy said and everyone looked surprised, since Troy created this whole plague thing. "Thanks Mike, I really need you yesterday," he said, "no problem," Mike said and he ate with them seemingly catching the 'plague'.