Season 2-Chapter 5:Who they Are(Els POV

El found out a little while ago that her dad and her mom killed a bunch of innocent kids. She tried to pretend as if everything was fine but something changed between her and her da snow that she knew this. They weren't the same, they didn't have the eggs extravaganza every Friday like they used to, they didn't talk as much, they didn't play around. El broke some of the birdies between her and her dad and she wasn't sorry. If you found out your dad killed a dozen kids, would you?

"Hey," Hopper said and El didn't reply, that's usually how it was nowadays. "We need to talk El," Hopoer said and El turned around. "Okay you got 5 minutes," she said and Hopper stood up. "What changed between us? Is it because I didn't tell you about Ivy?" He said and she cracked. "No it's because you killed all those little kids and hid it from me! I don't even know who you are anymore!," El yelled and Hoppers face went dark. "Yeah I know, funny how the people in the police department get away with things huh?" She said and Hopper was speechless. "Yeah stay quiet and your lucky I didn't tell the police, I should've," she said and she went to her room. At that moment everything remaining between her and Hopper was tarnished. It was at that moment they just stopped talking. Hopper couldn't even look her in the eye anymore and El kind of regretted saying what she did m, it ruined everything. But at the same time, he's the one that did what he did, and so she was kind of happy too.

El wanted to confront her mother about this too but was also afraid at what she might do. She didn't really know El and she was scared she might attack El like she did to those kids. And so she brought along Julie, and they knocked on her door. "Oh hello El come in," she said looking around. "Oh don't hello me, why did you kill those kids!?" She yelled at her and Ivy turned around with rage in her eyes. "Don't ever yell at me like that again, and I had to," she said non chalant and that's when El realized her mother was a psycho. "You fcking psycho!" El yelled and that's when Ivy grabbed the knife attacking El. Julie grabbed a plate and smashed it on Ivys head and Ek grabbed the knife. "Don't ever attack me again!" El yelled and Ivy stood down. "Okay, okay I give up." Ivy said, "answer my questions, all of them, or this might nit end right for you," Ek said and Ivy nodded. "Why did you kill those kids and answer me truthfully," El said and Ivy looked up "Brenner he was going to kill me and hopper because we let some of them escape. So we thought if we'd create a bigger commotion then we'd be able to leave." Ivy said lying a little, "Don't lie to me!" El said and Ivy flinched a little. "Okay I hated Brenner with my soul so I told Hopper that lie so he'd help me," and El wanted to get revenge. For Brenner, and for those kids but didn't, She left the house.

"Listen El I wanna talk about it, about what happened with all those kids," Hopper said and El turned actually wanting to hear what he had to say. "Your mother was an evil women, she manipulated me," Hopper began. "I already talked to her I know she lied to you. And I'm sorry for accusing you without knowing the entire truth," El said and she hugged him and he hugged her back. And it's been a long time since they hugged each other, they stayed like that for a long time. "Eggo extravaganza?" Hopper asked, "sounds good," she said going into the kitchen.