Season 3-Chapter 10: 240 Hours Missing(Wills POV

⚠️ TW-Eating Disorder ⚠️

Will couldn't stop thinking about that night. Maybe if he just went with her than she'd be alive. He imagined this moment in his head everytime, but with a different outcome. Instead he'd go with El and she would've never been taken and would still be alive, standing beside him today.

He walked down the halls silently hoping to blend in. But ever since he blew up on tiktok, that was impossible. "Hey," some random girl said to him but he ignored her, he didn't want to come off as bitchy but he also wasn't in the mood. He brushed pass her and entered the classroom. He thought to himself, maybe if he just deleted the account, then people would leave him alone. But it wasn't that easy.

At lunch he didn't eat anything. He just wasn't in the mood, he was hoping nobody would notice. "Hey you've been staring at your plate for the past 15 minutes," Max said looking at Will and Will looked at her. "I ate a big breakfast," he said lying and Max eyed him but then looked back down at her phone. He turned and Mike seemed worried, as if he knew what was going on. "I don't remember you eating breakfast at the house," he said and Will panicked. "Uhm-uh-I ate at school today," he said and Lucas eyed him. "I didn't see you and I walked around the entire cafeteria," he said and Wills gig was up. "Can you both just leave me alone jeez," he said and then he got up and left the cafeteria.

He entered the bathroom feeling a little off. He stumbled over to the mirror. "Whats wrong with me?" He said looking at himself and then he was feeling nauseous. He layed back against the wall trying to regain his conscious, but he was losing it second by second. And then he heard his head thud against the floor and he was out.

He could hear a bunch of people calling his name but it was faint and all he saw was black, this brought back memories from his past. He's been here before.

"Hey Will want to hang out later with the rest of the losers," Stan asked him and he turned. "Sure that sounds fun," he said smiling at Stan. He always kind of had a crush on Stan but suppressed these feelings to try and seem straight. He needed to or Lonnie might go as far as killing him.

He went home and there Lonnie was passed put drunk on the couch. His mom was at work, she always was and his brother was also working so they could still eat and live, or they could still eat. Will didn't like eating the food they worked so hard to keep in the house. And so he never really did, he'd only eat at school, and when it was the summer, he wouldn't eat at all. He ate enough to keep his body at a good shape and that was never at his house, he'd eat over at Stan's or Beverley's.

He was walking with the group and Richie and Eddie were arguing as usual. Ben and Mike were talking about whatever and Will was walking with Beverly and Stan behind them. "You eat today Will?," Stan asked him and he turned to look at him. "Yeah actually I ate breakfast and lunch today," he said but he was lying. He hasn't ate anything but an apple today. "Okay well we are going to the park," Stan said and he nodded. Will was scared that if we worked himself too much without eating that maybe it'd take a toll.

When they got to the park Will was riding the swing next to Stan. "I don't-," he began to say and right as he swung to the top he passed out falling and hitting his back onto the rocky surface below, Stan and Beverly ran over to him and started yelling his name and so did the rest if the losers but just like now all he saw was black.

When he finally woke up from the memories he was engulfed in he saw the group and his parents standing there. They all seemed worried but Mike and his parents were worried the most. Mike hugged Will and he hugged him back. "I was so scared because you-you passed out and-," Mike was saying between sniffles and he squeezed him. "I'm okay," he said and Mike held him. "Uhm we want a hug," Max said smiling and he hugged her and everyone else. Once again he terrified the people closest to him because he couldn't eat anything and he hated himself for it. How could he do this to the people he loved, he thought to himself.

"And so I heard you passed out at school today," the therapist said and he nodded. "I haven't been eating much," he said trying to make it sound normal. "Do you think that you might have a eating disorder?," she asked him and his eyes went wide. He knew he never really eaten much in his life but an eating disorder sounded unreal. "No of course not!" He yelled and she looked at him. "I think you need to get a checkup at the doctor," she said and his eyes went wide. "I don't need to-im completely fine," he said and she shook her head a little. "I'm going to talk to your parents and get you an appointment," she said and he picked up his stuff and left.

He couldn't of had an eating disorder right? He thought to himself. He didn't want to he any less normal than he already was. He sped walked and Mike was following him. "Listen Will having an eating disorder isn't the worst thing ever," he said and Will turned. "Yes it is! I'm so sick in the head that I can't even pick up a goddamn sandwich and eat it! I'm crazy!," he yelled at Mike and Mike hugged him. "We can do this together," Mike said and Will cried in his arms. He couldn't help it and he felt absolutely crazy but at least he had someone to help him through it.