Season 1-Chapter 5: Bully (Troy)

Troy Walsh never intended on being such a despicable person he wanted to tell mike that he cared about him that he wouldn't tell anyone but instead he looked at him with disgust laughing at him and telling the entire school making mike a laughing stock. This devastated mike and everyone that stayed by his side he became the plague no one wanting to be by him or next to him, irs gotten to the point where there was always a 3 feet distance between him and everyone else. Troy wishes he could go back and change everything but he can't. He just bullies Mike and all of his friends, being a flat out bully towards him. But then at some point Mike jist didn't care and Troy couldn't do anything.
Then somewhere sometime just today Mike snapped "STFU TROY AND LEAVE ME ALONE," he punched Troy straight in the mouth after Troy called Will the f slur and he wondered why he defended will like this but not himself. Then they fought but something was fueling mike so bad that when he was on the ground nose bleeding, Mike didn't stop and Will tried pushing Mike off of him but he still fought out of wills arms and continued to beat Troy up. When the teachers came Mike was fine but Troy's nose was bleeding hysterically and he held his stomach seemingly in pain. They went to the principals office, "why are you two fighting" said the principal but they just both looked away from each other. "Ugh well I'm suspending you for 10 days Mike and you for 5" she said and they nodded.
"You know we used to be bestfriends and now we are getting suspended from fighting each other," Mike exclaimed. "Well I don't know why I mean it's not like I said anything to you," Troy exclaimed. "Don't you ever and I mean ever talk to will the wrong way or hit him or even breath in his direction, understood?" Mike exclaimed and Troy nodded. Truthfully Troy missed their friendship