Season 2-Chapter 10: Feelings (Mikes POV

Mike didn't know exactly how to feel about everything, he missed his family so bad. He missed Holky and her sweet little face, he missed karen and her fizzy blonde hair, he missed Ted and his  little glasses, and he missed Nancy and her understanding self. He missed them all and even living with the person he loved the most couldn't really help him. Every day he would end up spending outside thinking about what happened. How it was his fault, or at least that's what he believed.

Today he mustered up the courage to go back to the house. It's not like they had a restraining order towards him. He went up the porch and knocked on the door hoping Holly or Nancy would answer. Except Karen answered and it looked like her nose was broke but he didn't question it. "H-hey," he said looking down and Karen looked at him. "I thought I said don't come back," she said and he looked up. "Let me see Holly, one last time," he pleaded and Karen called her downstairs. When she saw Mike she ran at the speed of the flash and jumped into his arms. Mike laughed and Holly held him. "Oh my god it's been so long Mikey," she said, "yeah it really has," he said holding her. He didn't want to let her go, he really wished he could take her with him, but he couldn't. "Okay that's enough, bye Mike," Karen said pushing Holly inside of the house and Mike waved at her before she ran upstairs. "Listen you can't stop me from seeing her, you know she's devastated about you kicking me out," Mike said and Karen gave him a cold stare. "I don't care," she said slamming the door in his face. He looked down and thought about it maybe he was the problem

He sat on the bed listening to TV by Billie Eilish maybe I'm, maybe I'm, maybe I'm the problem played as he loved this line, which is why he loved this song so much. Lately he hasn't been feeling himself, he was deeply affected by what they did, and he truly thought at this point it was his fault.

Will walked into the room and waved at Mike and he took off the headphones.  "Uhm there's food downstairs," Will said smiling. "Will," Mike said looking up at him and Will gave him a questionable look. "It's my fault, if I didn't say anything then I'd still be there and Holly wouldn't be so upset," Mike said and Will sat next to him. "It's not your fault, I promise you it's not," Will said smiling at him. And Mike turned to look at him. "But it Is, I blew up on them, If I never did then everything would be fine. Holly would be happy," Mike said. "Listen all my life I've been a people pleaser, but I've learned that sometimes being a little selfish isn't the worse thing ever. And if making another person happy makes you miserable, don't," Will said and Mike looked down. "I don't know, it really does feel as if I did this, it's my fault," he said and Will looked ahead. "Mike I love you, so please don't blame yourself, you did nothing wrong your just 16," Will said but Mike didn't believe him and Will realized this. "It'll take awhile for you to realize this, I did the same, take your time," Will said walking back out the room.

Mike wasjust biking around his old neighborhood, minding his own buisness with his headphones in when suddenly someone his bike causing him to fall. "I know Karen said to get the fck outta here," Ted said walking up to Mike and Mike got up. "This is a free space, I'm just biking around and I came across this house okay, hit me and I'm calling the police stranger," he said standing up and Troy stood a solid three feet away from him. "Come within 10 feet of my house and I'll beath the shit outta you," Ted said and Mike smirked. "Please do, hurt me physically like you did mentally. Or better yet kill me you already did once," he said picking up his bike and putting his headphones on and he biked away.

He stood by his old bus stop and remembered going to there everyday, back when things were different. When he didn't know Will, when he was still in his old house, when the boys wanted to be him and the girls wanted him. At least one good thing happened when he came out, having Will, but still all the cons that came with it. He knew his parents were homophobic for awhile but he never knew they'd go this far. He started crying while he was there, remembering life as it was.