Season 5-Chapter 2: Showdown Pt. 1

The group had two more portals to shut down to close the portal in the sky. Then they would go on to defeat Vecna, T-11, and the rest of the monsters once and for all.

"Okay portal tres, we got this," Jonathan said and Steve smiled. "Yeah we got this," he said taking out his bat and Robin rolled her eyes. "Whatever you two are acting like you need all of that, just punch the shit out of it," she said and Steve opened the door. "Stop trying to be a smart ass and let's destroy this portal," Jonathan said as the three walked in. They looked at the activated portal and Steve held both of his hands on the bat, "let's get to work," he said and the other two nodded.

Troy walked through the dreamlike world. He saw many of Vecna's memories and who he used to be. "Is that Eleven?" He said, looking at one of the memories. "Holy shit that is," he said. He wanted to look at more, "Troy what are you doing here?" Vecna said, walking toward him. "So you weren't always a monster, what happened?" Troy asked, walking backward slowly. "You ask too many questions Troy," Vecna said, he then tilted his head. "You'll never leave from here because I'll never be defeated," Vecna said and Troy smirked. "I wouldn't be so sure," Troy said. 

Dustin met up with El, Eddue, and Nancy to destroy the last portal, to save Troy's life and everyone else's. They looked up in the sky and saw there were still two beams instead of one, meaning the third one hasn't been destroyed yet. "What are they doing?" El asked and Dustin took out his phone, "let's find out," he said and El agreed.

"It's not breaking," Steve said over the phone. "The hell you mean it's not breaking?!" Dustin asked and Steve rolled his eyes. "I mean what I said, it's not fucking breaking," Steve said. "This is why I don't trust you with anything, holy shit, okay we are going over to you," Dustin said and Steve rolled his eyes again. "Whatever dickhead," he said hanging up the phone. "Damn, dickhead?" Robin said smiling and Steve crossed his arms. "Robin shut the hell up," Steve said and Jonathan chuckled. "Okay, now we wait," Jonathan said and Steve sat down. "Yep," he said taking out his phone.

"Hey, Max?" Will said, shaking her. She was unresponsive and Will turned to look at Mike worried. "What the hell was she hit with?" Mike said leaning down to look at her. "Wait let's check her stomach, that's where she was hit," Mike said, and Will nodded, Will then ripped off the bottom of Max's shirt to check her stomach. "It's a tiny black circle but it looks like it's growing," Will said and Mike looked at it. "That can't be good, let's meet with the others," Mike said holding Max, they then left to meet with everyone else.

"Wait what the hell happened to her?" El asked examining Max's wound. "When we were destroying the portal T-11 attacked, she hit Max with this orb, it was black. She went unconscious right after," Mike said and El shook her head slightly. "Shit, uhm you guys go on without me, I'll stay here and help Max," El said and they nodded. "Don't worry, I'm taking her back with Joyce and Hopper," El said after acknowledging Mike's worried face. He nodded and they separated.

"Okay so after we destroy this portal we are all going to head to the last one and destroy it too, easy-peasy," Dustin said and they nodded. "When we close that portal, all we have to do is kill the monsters that traveled through it, after that everything would be fine," Dustin said and they nodded. "So everything's understood, right? Good, let's go," Dustin said and the group headed over to where Steve, Robin, and Jonathan were.

"Okay dumbass, all you have to do is take this off and throw it, understood?" Dustin said and Steve glared at him. "Just throw the shit and shut the fuck up," Steve said as he walked outside of the place where everyone else was standing. Dustin threw the grenade and ran out of the house and it exploded, destroying the portal and the whole top right side of the house. "Let's go back to the hospital," Dustin said as he walked away and the rest followed him.

"What makes you think we won't win?" Vecna asked and Troy crossed his arms. "Because the hero always wins in the movies," Troy said and Vecna tilted his head. "Well I'm going to make a new movie," Vecna said and Troy was taken aback by this statement. "You'll fail," Troy said and Vecna chuckled. "Luckily you will watch me win," he said leaving the dreamlike world and Troy sat down. He wondered if he would be here forever.

"How are they doing?" Dustin asked and El shrugged. "We have no clue what's wrong with them or how to help them, we are clueless right now, I mean fuck," El said and Dustin nodded. "Well at least we know they aren't dead," Dustin said and El smiled. "Exactly, well let's go head out to the last portal," El said and Dustin nodded. The group then left the hospital to finish everything, once and for all.