Season 3-Chapter 8: 288 Hours Missing(Troys POV

⚠️ TW- Gore ⚠️

Troy was extremely terrified of the whole investigation they were doing. He was scared that maybe he didn't want to know who took El because maybe he knew them.

"Okay let's go," Steve said and they followed him. Troy was noticeably quiet this entire time, developed in his own thoughts. That was until Dustin projected onto them. "Hey I'm sorry-" Troy began to say and he turned. "Don't worry about it, I should've known you would be just like them when you met Jake." Dustin said and Troy looked at him. "you know if you ask me I don't really like Jake that much," Troy said and Dustin was stunned. "I thought I did but I didn't," he said and Dustin looked at him. "Bow long have you've known this?" Dustin asked and he turned, "when I was thinking about it earlier," he said and Dustin looked ahead. "You should probably break up with him, it'll be easier for you both," Dustin said and he nodded.

They went to the spot and there didn't seem to be anything abnormal there. "At first there might not be anything but we have to keep looming, for a deeper meaning," Nancy said and Robin smiled. "What are you? An Investigator?" Robin asked and Nancy turned. "Too soon," she said chuckling. Troy decided to stray away from them amd thankfully he did. He stepped on something pointing out the ground. "What the f-," he began to say and then he started to rip off the metal that was covering it but he couldn't. The group came over to him and they ripped off the metal together revealing a door.

They walked down the stairs and sure enough they saw the investigator. "Shit-," she said picking up a gun. Nancy and Robin aimed their guns at her and Steve aimed his bow and Dustin took out his ax and Jonathan got in a fight stance. She stood down, "you kids don't give up," she said. And Max went up to her and slapped her dead across her face. "Who the fuck is T-11!," she yelled and the investigator looked at her. "If I told you that, they'd kill me," she said and Steve shot a arrow into her leg. "Well if you tell us, we'd kill you a lot easier," Troy said walking up to her and grabbing the gun she put down. "I'm not talking," she said and Robin shot her other leg with her pistol. "Talk!," Will yelled at her and she grunted. "Make me," she said and Dustin stabbed her leg with the ax going halfway in. She shrieked and started to cry, "your not getting shit from me," she said and Nancy walked up to her. "Your not going easy unless you tell us," she said and the investigator looked up, "I wont," she said and Nancy turned to the group and back to her. She shot her foot and she screamed. Troy lunched her repeatedly in the mouth causing her mouth to bleed. "Talk dammit!," Troy said and she looked down, "no," she said. The group realized one more hit and she would die and so they decided to finish her off and Troy shot her.

They searched around this underground base and found pictures of the investigator with her kids. "We killed a mother," Will said turning, "those kids are going to want to know what happened." He said and Nancy looked at him. "Their mother was a horrible person and got what she deserved." Nancy said and Will nodded, "I know but still, it's going to hurt when they find out," he said and Nancy nodded. "Your right, the trauma that their going to experience," Max said and Troy turned to them. "I found a USB drive," he said and then he hooked it to the TV. When they turned it on there was T-11 in the full costume and everything. "You'd like to know where your friend is? Well don't bother she's dead, and there's nothing you can do. You were too late and now she's paid the price because of your mistakes. Maxine, if you didn't try and go on that trip, I wouldn't of gotten her. Will and Mike, if you didn't go home so early then maybe she wouldn't have been take like that. You are all to blame for this and maybe you'd like to sit with that," the deep distorted voice said and everyone's eyes went wide. They now had to come to terms with two things, El was dead, and it was their faults.

The next day when Troy went to school, Jake was waiting. "Hey," he said and Troy ignored him still thinking about what transpired, he personally killed a mother. "Uhm your just going to ignore me?" Jake said and Troy turned around. "Listen we are done me and you we don't exist anymore. So can you just fuck off," Troy said and he walked into the school. He blew up on Jake and it wasn't his fault, Jake did nothing wrong but Troy was just projecting. He met up with the other five and they all were pretty quiet, having a depressing face. There was about fifteen girls following them obviously wanting to talk to Will but he ignored them. Everyone else seemed to also notice that the group was upset because for the most part they were left alone by the teachers and their fellow students. They didn't really talk to each other really either, almost silent at lunch except for asking some questions about their homework.

Troy was walking down the hall and then he saw Jake. "Why did you just blow up on me like that?" Jake asked and Troy looked into his eyes. "What do you think we are done means? Why are you so fuckign desperate? Let me rephrase it for you. We are breaking up okay? Get that dumbass?" Troy asked and he was too stunned to speak. Troy pushed him out of the way and continued to walk and plenty of people were staring and then they continued to do whatever they were doing. Troy regretted blowing up at him again but he did need to break up with Jake somehow. He got on the bus and sat next to Dustin, both were silent. They continued to drive home.