Season 1-Chapter 14: Why am I even here (Troys POV

⚠️ TW: Suicide ⚠️

When Troy got back home his dad beat him so hard because he didn't complete his tasks. So hard to the point where it hurt Triy to speak so he silently cried in the bathroom having an idea. He had an idea going out the bathroom and grabbing some rope and a stool. He was so sick of life at this point. He locked his door and was ready to do something unbearable, suicide.

He tied the rope to the top of his locker which was sturdy enough and high enough he stood on the stool tying the rope on his neck to test the sturdiness. He then untied it and wrote a note, a suicide note. And so he then texted Mike saying he was a really good friend and to not miss him, he then tied the rope to his neck crying. He took a breath and kicked the stool away and felt his life going through his fingers but it was peaceful, he saw the light and started to walk towards in until he remembered mikes words and decided to fight against the light that was chasing him hoping somebody would notice him dangling before he died. And thankfully someone did his dad untied him and started giving him COR his dad was crying while doing this and Troy regained consciousness and saw his dad he then crawled to the corned of the room expecting his dad to beat hi again but he didn't he just walked out wiping his tears. He looked at his phone and mike texted him back don't do this to me Troy please he realized how him doing that could affect so much other people but at the same time he wanted to go, leave early but for some reason he didn't just go, he fought back.

The next day at school, Mike walked up to Troy. "What was that about?" He asked him and Troy stayed silent not wanting to explain himself and luckily eh didn't have to as the Belk rung and he could dissaoear into the crowd. Troy knew he wanted to go but there was 2things he needed to do before this, repair things with mike and repair things with the rest. Once he did this he could leave this world peacefully. "Hey El listen I'm really sorry about how I made you an outcast it was wring and I wish I could go back and change things," he said "it's okay I forgave you a long a*s time ago we all did except for Mike," she said. And that made things easier for him

He went to talk to Mike and gave him a whole entire speech "yeah Troy I forgive you just don't bull me or my friends anymire," he said Troy fake smiled "you don't have to worry about that," he said and he went to the top of the bleachers, no one came here so no one could save him. And so he swallowed the pills be brought and smiled, everything was better now and he could just go and this time when he saw the light he embraced it.

Yes Troy is dead there's no hope for him I hope you all enjoyed this it was kind of sad to make and his death will have an impact ily all ❤️