Season 2-Chapter 12: Something New (Maxs POV

Max was enjoying her newfound relationship. And everyone wa streated equally, they did so much stuff together and it's not like Max liked one over the other, she really just liked them both equally.

This entire relationship was new to all three of them involved but they were enjoying it. So today they decided to hang out at Starcourt. And all three were pretty good friends with Will so they were surprised to see Jonathan there, they never met him but Will talked about hum and showed pictures so they had a good idea. "Your Wills brother right?" Max asked and Jonathan turned from stocking the counters. "Yeah don't tell him I'm back yet," he said looking at the three. "Why is that?" El asked and Jonathan turned and looked at her. "Well I'd like to surprise him on his birthday, it's been like 8 months since we last seen each other," Jonathan said smiling. "Oh okay I see," Lucas said. "Welll usually when we come here, Robin's stacking the shelf and sometimes shed let us get a little something," Max said smiling. "So your asking me to risk getting myself fired for you?" Jonathan said smirking. "Oh great," Steve said rolling his eyes as he walked to Jonathan. He whispered something into Jonathan's ear and he started laughing. "Aww you two are so cute," El said and Steve glared at her. "One thing each nothing higher than 30$, get out of my face," Steve said and the three ran to find something.

"And then I told her to shut the fck up," Max was distracting Robin as Lucas and El tried to sneak off with things. "I hope you know, you aren't slick, your brother did the same thing," Robin said and Max rolled her eyes. "You weren't even interested at what I was saying?" Max asked and Robin shook her head. "You could've made it much more interesting," Robin said and Max rolled her eyes again. "Whatever Robin," Max said taking a pack of gum from the counter. "Jast go and you owe this store almost a thousand and Max froze. "Come on help a sister out," Max said walking back up to Robin. "Nope we are literally going to go in debt if you keep taking," Robin said and Max nodded handing her a credit card. "Charge it a thousand, it'll go through" she said and Robin eyed here then made the charge.

Today Max was hanging out woth El, doing make up and painting nails. "Oh my, I love green so much, specifically forest green, oh my God forest green is such a good color on me," El said and Max smiled. "Of course your lesbian ass likes green," she said applying the green and El scoffed. "what ever because isn't your favorite colors purple, pink, and blue, says a lot," El said and Max looked up at her and glared. "You thought you did something didn't you," Max said and El nodded. "Yep I did that," El said smiling. "Well you weren't wrong, green does look good on you." Max said admiring the color. "Oh I know, okay so we should dress up and go to that party," El said and Max looked confused. "What party?" She asked and El turned. "Uhm the party 2 blocks to the left, you didn't know?" El asked and Max shook her head. "Oh well wear this to match your nails and make up," El said handing her a dress and El grabbed a green one. "Damn your whole closet is filled woth green stuff, like what," Max said. "And that's why I look so good 99% of the time," El said smirking and Max started laughing.

They went over to the party looking absolutely beautiful. "Okay looks like there's a bunch of people here," Max said seeing many people. "Whatever you do don't drink anything or go alone, boys are weird," El said and Max nodded. And so they entered the house ready to let loose and have some fun.

And so they partied all night amd Max listened to what El said because she didn't want anything to happen, like it did that one summer. Max shook that thought away, because she managed to forget about it. But then again it was a long time ago.