Season 4-Chapter 8: T-11 (Wills POV

Will and the group needed to find out what Vecnas motives were and maybe who T-11 was and what if their connected?

"Troy you okay?" Will asked giving him a bottle of water. "Yeah I'm fine but Vecna, he's not gone. I can still feel him inside of me." Troy said taking the water and drinking it. "You can still feel him how?" Will asked and Troy looked at him. "Like I'm still cursed and the nosebleeds, hallucinations, headaches, nightmares, they won't stop." Troy said taking some pills. "I see well what did you see while you were there?" Will asked and Troy shrugged. "Nothing out of the ordinary" he said and Eddie ran up to the group. "Guys, I have news" Eddie said and everyone looked at him.

"So basically T-11 was trying to make a portal into another world and I have a feeling Vecna is in that other world. What if T-11 and Vecna are working together?" Eddie said and Will nodded slowly. "Yeah that makes sense" he said and everyone else agreed. "But who's T-11?" Will asked dand Eddue shrugged. "No clue but we are going to find out and clearly T-11 knows about us so maybe its someone close to us" Troy said and Will nodded.

"And so lately you said you haven't been eating?" Wills therapist asked and he nodded. "Just there's so much shit going on and I don't even know what to do about it" Will said and she nodded. "Do you maybe have a coping mechanism?" She asked and he shook his head. "Not at the moment" he said and she nodded. "Do you have someone that can comfort you and help you with your eating and your self harm?" She said and he nodded. "There's always Mike" he said and she smiled. "Ask Mike to help you with this he seems like a good friend" she said and he looked at her. "Boyfriend, we got back together" he said and she smiled, "I apologize, boyfriend." She said and he smiled getting up to leave the room. "And Will" she said and he turned "good job on being a week clean" she said and he smiled "thanks" he said leaving.

He walked to the park where the group was waiting for him. "Wait guys T-11 is a female right? And they must've  known about what we were doing and they were prepared. It has to be someone we tell things to" Max said and Will turned. "I tell my therapist everything what if I give her false info and see if she does anything then we know." Will said and they agreed and so Will walked back to the therapist office with his plan.

"Remember that portal I told you about?" He asked and she nodded. "Well later tonight El is going there to destroy every last part of it" he said and she nodded. "Why are you telling me this?" She asked and he looked at her. "I tell you everything so I thought I'd tell you this too" he said and she nodded. "Anything else?" She asked and he shook his head dead left. Later that night everyone was going to be there ready for her and if T-11 showed up, they'd know exactly who she us even if they couldn't do anything about it now.

They hid there waiting and sure enough T-11 showed gun in one hand an an ax in the other. They stayed there hiding and shortly after T-11 dissaoeared into the shadows. "My therapist is T-11" Will said to himself as the rest of the group got out from cover. "That was really smart love" Mike said laying his arm on Wills shoulder and he smiled. "Thanks," he said and Max went inbetween them. "None of that please and thank you" she said and they went back home.

They decided to watch a movie to celebrate their new discovery. They wondered where El was but Hopper said she was fine so they brushed it aside. "I'll be right back" Stan said going upstairs and they nodded. 30 minutes went by so Will went to see what was going on. He knocked on the door no reply and so he opened it and Stan was floating and his body was on top of the ceiling. Will looked at Stan and his bones started to break and he screamed and the rest of the group ran upstairs to see what was going on and that's when Stan's eyes started bleeding and then it popped and he dropped down. Will couldn't move or speak all he could do was stare.

"So this is definitely Vecna and he's coming for us but why?" Max asked and they shrugged. "Think about that gate maybe in since they couldn't get El they have to like fill its energy. We saw how the gate was completely built and it had four bulbs. If one of them is glowing then we know it's because Stan died." Mike said and they nodded. "Let's go check it out then" Lucas said and so the six went to go check out the situation.

They went up to the gate they saw earlier and sure enough one of the bulbs were shining. "Four deaths, Four bulbs, then the gate" Dustin said and they nodded. "So three more then the gate opens to the other dimension causing Vecna and whatever he brings to come here" Max said and they nodded. "We can't stop him right now we don't know when he's going to strike so the best thing we can do is prepare. Learn how to fight them by learning how to use weapons. Keep your favorite song on a separate Playlist so we can use it whenever we need to." Mike said and everyone agreed. "Let's tell the rest too" Troy said and so they left the mansion and Mike texted the rest so they could prepare. Now they needed to find out where El was.