Season 3-Chapter 3: 432 Hours Misisng (Wills POV

Will really missed El and before she went missing they talked and she convinced him to become a cheerleader, and so he did. And surprisingly no one really bullied him for this. He was actually a role model to some and a crush to others and he didn't really mind this.

"So your the famous Will Byers," some guy said to him and he turned. "Yep that's me," he said turning back to his locker. "You single?" He said and Will turned. "Nope I'm very much taken," he said putting the books into his backpack. "Damn for real," he said and Will nodded. "Well by any chance, do you still want to be with him?" The guy said and Will turned. "Yeah he's a football player and he's not very fond of random guys trying to hook up woth me," Will said and he turned back around to walk to class. "Well I wasn't looking for a hook up," he said and Will turned and walked back to him. "So your not like the others," he said shockingly and he shook his head, "no I'm not one of those cunty assholes," he said inching closer to Wills face. He pushed him back, "I have a boyfriend," he said and then he walked away leaving the guy there.

He sat at the table with his friends, and the guy from earlier showed up. "Hey," he said and Will rolled his eyes. "You don't give up, do you?" He asked and the guy smirked, "I tend to get what I want," he said and Will moved a little. Maybe becoming his friend would make him lose his feelings for him. He sat down next to him. "I never caught your name," Will said and he smiled. "I apologize Byers, names Matthew," he said smiling and Mike was glaring at the guy from across the table. Will noticed this, "Well Matthew, this is my boyfriend Mike," Will said and he turned to look at Mike. "Oh don't worry I'm not trying to bang Will or anything," he said and smiled at Mike and Mike aggressively bit a fry. "You better not," he said coldly and Will chuckled. "Sorry about him," Will said and Matthew shrugged.

"So your practicing right?" Matthew asked running up next to Will. "Yeah," he said and Matthew smiled. "Your really good you know," he said and Will turned. "Eh I'm okay some people are better," he said and Matthew looked surprised. "No one's better that you," Matthew said smiling. "Matthew I-," he began to say and Matthew turned to look at him. "Not interested, I know, but does that mean we can't be friends?" He asked and Will turned. "Well sure we can but nothing more. I love Mike to death, I wouldn't hurt him," he said and Matthew smiled. "That's a good relationship right there," he said and Will smiled. "Yeah it is," he said and they walked together.

"And your sure you know nothing about Els sudden dissapearance," the investigator asked him and he looked at her. "I don't know anything but El was one of my friends and I would've never hurt her," he said and she looked down at some papers and back up at him. "And the two of you didn't get in am argument of any sort," she said and he shook his head, "we were close, very close, and we never argued." He said and she gave him a disbelieving look. "Why do you think I'm involved?" He said and she looked at him. "Because in the past you were in some altercations, specifically with your dad." She said and Wills eyes went wide as he remembered memories he's tried so hard to suppress. He started crying "how dare you," he said and she looked a little sympathetic. "You think the trauma from my past caused me to hurt my bestfriend? Your unbelievable," he said and the investigator looked at him. "Maybe it caused that, like a trigger of sorts," she said and he picked up his stuff and walked out. Astonished by how he was just accused for his own friends dissapearance.

"How was it," Matthew asked and Will walked up to him. "She basically accused me," he said and Matthew looked surprised. "Yeah that was my face when she did. I mean the audacity she has to even think that it was me." Will said walking over to his bike. "I mean why is she interviewing Els closest friends like we were apart of it. We loved El, why would we ever do that." He said picking up his bike. "Yeah she must be out of her mind," Matthew said and he nodded. "Damn right she is," Will said getting onto his bike, "well anyways see you," he said and Matthew biked in the opposite direction.