Season 3-Chapter 13: 168 Hours Missing(Troys POV

Troy's nightmares from before were still very kuch apparent. He felt horrible for it and apparently he should but the way he felt was taking him over. He didn't know what to do or what he could do, he didn't sleep. Sometimes he would forget to eat, other times he'd forget to even get out of bed. He was going through bullshit and he wanted it to all end.

For whatever reason the only time he coukd really sleep was during his classes and it was taking a toll on his grades. "Troy can we talk after class?," ms. Morian asked and he nodded. "Whats up?" He asked and she took off he rglasses and looked at him, he knew it was serious. "I shouldn't be talking about anyone else's grades but you and your friends max, will, and Mike, are all not doing great in general on your assignments in my class or the rest." She said and he nodded. "It's just we have so much things going on right now," he said and she nodded. "I know with Els dissapearance it's really affecting you four the most. I've talked with the principal and the rest of the teachers and we agreed to give you four some time off amd we will bump your grade to a B and you will be excused from all of your assignments during this month," she said and Troy smiled. "That'd be nice," he said and she smiled. "Okay so tell your friends and you can start this tomorrow, today if you want you can stay in here and sleep I've seen you haven't slept much." She said and he nodded. "Yeah sure where could i sit," he said and she pointed to the seat to the right of her desk and he went to sleep.

"Hey Troy, it's time to go home." She said and he got up. "Thanks," he said smiling at her and she smiled back. "Remember you can stay home." She said and he smiled at her then walked out the classroom. He was happy that the teachers here weren't bad, well at least the teachers in junior year. He texted Max, Will, and Mike and then went home.

When he got there Dutin was already waiting for him. He seemed to have something on his mind. "Yeah?" Troy asked and Dustin looked at him. "Your gay right?" He asked and Troy nodded before pouring himself some soda. "So like I think I'm straight," Dustin said and Troy turned and drunk some of his soda. "You like girls right?" He asked Dustin and Dustin nodded. "But like I also find some of the guys I know attractive but not because of the way they look. Like I find you attractive but it's not because of your face or anything but because of your personality." Dustun said and Troy was shocked. "You find me attractive?" He asked and Dustin looked at him. "Besides the point but what does that mean?" He asked and Troy walked over to him. "Dusty I think your pan," he said sitting his cup of the table and going back to the fridge. "Pan?" He asked and Troy nodded. "That means you like someone based on their personality not looks and that could go for anyone." He said taking out some bread and peanut butter and jelly. "Oh I see, thanks." Dustin said and Troy smiled and nodded. "But you find me attractive?" Troy asked and Dhstin turned. "Uhm I'll talk to you after your done eating," he said and Troy smirked. "Ok Dusty," he said and he continued to eat his food.

He knocked on the door before opening it and Dustin was on his computer. "So you want to talk about how you said you find me attractive?" He said putting his arms on the top of the seat. "It slipped out," he said continuing to write  his story. "But your not denying it," he said smirking and Dustin got up from the chair. "I don't know like this is all new to me," Dustin said and Troy smiled. "Yeah I know, let me guess you feel wrong maybe for this?" Troy asked him and he nodded. "Well that's cute," Troy said smiling and then he walked out the room, leaving Dustin with his feelings.

He layed on his bed smiling to himself, right now life was good. He basically didn't have to go to school and would pass his classes and he could just stay in the house all day. He slowly drifted off to sleep again. He woke up back in the house he used to live in, back when his parents were alive. Why was he seeing this? He thought to himself and then he looked in the mirror, he was himself, 4 years ago.

"Troy!" His dad yelled his name and thus was the first time he's heard his dad's voice since last summer. "Coming," he yelled before walking downstairs. He saw his dad and he wasn't drunk, this must've been one of the rare times he wasn't. His dad smiled at him and there was food on the table, his mother also sat down and smiled. He was confused by this, why was he here what did his parents have to do woth his situation? Be sat down and he felt weird seeing his parents again, he hasn't thought about them in months. He sat down and age the food actually being able to taste and feel it. He was actually so confused and then he woke up. He was drenched in sweat but that wasn't really a nightmare. He went to the bathroom to cool off. He needed to know why that happened.

"Hello Troy," his therapist said and he smiled at her than sat down. "I had a dream about my parents but it wasn't like a nightmare but it was so random," he said and she looked at him. "Maybe it wasn't as random as you think," she said and he looked at her confusingly. "Think about it, the last time you felt this immense guilt that your feeling now was when your parents died." She said and he came down to the realization. "So what does this mean?" He asked and she looked at him. "This means that your brain is trying to tell you something." She said and he nodded. "So it it trying to tell me to go and resolve this like I resolved it last time?" He asked and she shrugged, "this could mean anything," she said and Troy nodded and took his stuff, he decided that he should go and talk to the guy and tell him the truth.

He knocked on the door and he answered. "Oh hey," he said opening the door and he walked in. "You need to know the truth about your wife," he said and the guy sat down. "You wife, she was a bad person and she hid the truth about my friend. And so she was suffering and I shot her." He said and the guy started crying. "So you shot her?" He asked and Troy nodded. "Get out," he said and Troy nodded and then he left the house feeling a little bit better than he did before.