Season 1-Chapter 7-Party (Wills POV

⚠️ TW: Eating Disorder and Self Harm⚠️
While on the bus the previous day Will had tried talking to max but she wouldn't listen, he was invited to a party Saturday night and she needed to be there but he figured he'd tell her later. The party would be small but the boy he's had a huge crush on the day he looked in his direction would and maybe this coukd get max to talk to her friends again it's been so long and even though he just met max he wanted truly the best for her. He got off the bus and waved Max goodbye but she didn't even look at him and he was even more confused. He walked inside to see that his mom and brother were waiting for him "his acceptance letter came in" Joyce explained smiling. "I wanted you to be here when I opened it" Jonathan said and will at down at the table
Jonathan wanted to go to Penn State University which was far from here but it was his dream school so when he opened it his face dropped, you couldn't tell if he was happy, sad, mad, confused, you jsut couldn't know. He jumped up so happy and Joyce looked at it and hugged him and will hugged them too, a big group hug. He was happy for Jonathan but it was a little bittersweet because the place was so far and he would leave soon an die would onky see his brother on holidays. "Oh you never fully unpacked-" Will said looking the almost empty room "Yeah I knew I'd get accepted and I always wanted to go and on top of that all my friends would be there nancy, steve, robin, and eddie," he smiled taking out a few bags. "Hey don't be sad, you'll see me again," he hugged will and started packing. "Yeah I know but still it's sad," he said watching his brother pack and realizing this would be the last time he saw him until Christmas, three whole months without his brother.
Jonathan was leaving tomorrow so the three of them went out to IHOP to eat, but will hated going out to eat because his mom would make him get something big and Will hated eating. Everytime they went out he'd end up throwing it all back up into the toilet at whatever place they were at. He sat down and looked up and saw el and hopper walk in, he waved to them and smiled. "Mom can they join us?," Will asked and Joyce looked at Jonathan and Jonathan nodded. They sat down, will, Jonathan, and el being on one side with the adults on the other. Will found out last week that Joyce and Hopper went to school together and was pretty happy about that making being friends with el so much easier. He ate everything not realizing he hadn't ate much in the past week he hurried to the bathroom to throw it up, and he did all of it making his stomach empty once again. He looked in the mirror and saw a fat image of himself looking back at him he looked like he weighed 400 pounds. Will realizing how fat he really was swearing he wouldn't eat fir the next few days so he could get rid of all thus fat that's when his phone rang.
He hurried to the hospital where max was she said to have overdosed is what dustin told him over the phone and he, el, hopper, Joyce, and Jonathan left to go to the hospital scared about max and that's when he saw mike and they locked eyes both worrying about max. But gettung distracted by the image of each other "hi" they both said together then they laughed, even in a situation like this they laughed maybe it was because the image of mike made will burn up wanting to kiss him so bad and mike always getting butterflies when talking to Will. "So is she okay?," Will asked mike but mike was mesmerized by his eyes the way they coukd change colors so easy when will snapped him out of it. "Huh what?," mike asked and will chuckled "is she okay?" He asked again and Mike told him she should be but both were scared . The one being the most scared was El, even after their fight the same day El still deeply cared about Max so much she'd give her life to protect her. That's when the doctor came to talk to them having a sad expression on her face.
"I'm not sure if she's going to wake up or not, she took many pills and although we were able to clear her system it mightve caused damage" the doctor said to them and all of them looked at each other having a scared expression on their faces."I'm going to go and check up on her you all stay here." The doctor said exiting the waiting room. "So, let's look on the bright side, she isn't dead," lucas said trying to make light of the situation. El and Will gave him a death glare making him shut up. The doctor came back "She's awake!,"
They all rushed into the room looking at Max and she smiled at them then they group hugged all of them asking questions while Joyce and Hopper stood in the doorway. "This definitely brings memories," Joyce said looking up at Hopper. "It definitely does what in the fck did you even see in him?" Hopper asked and Joyce looked back ahead "I don't know he was sweet back in high school but always getting into trouble.
Saturday was approaching and will had put together a good outfit for it. He decided to wear a nice chime turtleneck along with baby blue jeans he thought it looked bland but at the same time it wasn't really a party he had to look insanely good for it was just a meeting up. Will then looked down at his arms and looked at his door. Will thought to himself it's been a long time since ive done it right when I do I feel like I'm in control he then took the small blade from his door and went into his bathroom and shut the door and locked it then,only wanting to cut light, he cut his wrist making him feel so much better and a little worse at the same exact time. He put on a flannel and rushed outside to wish his brother goodbye as him and his mom drived away.
It was Saturday and he was ready throwing on his outfit and rushing downstairs biking all the way to mikes house. He knocked on the door and mike answered giving him the biggest hug and they went to the basement, everyone was there, except Max who has been staying at her house a lot. They did a whole bunch of things, played games, ate snacks watched movies. Had a good time overall, everyone else went home but Will stayed.
Will and Mike were watching horror movies and Will fell asleep on mikes shoulder and mike was admiring him thinking he was so beautiful and really wanted to kiss him but didn't instead he held his hand. Will wasn't actually sleep though, he wanted to see what mike would do. And he couldn't help but smile when mike held his hand and mike didn't notice actually being focused in the movie.

Authors Note
I'd like to make the next chapters jsut as long as the first one but it's lone to write be prepared we are going to go into Els character some more next