Season 1-Chapter 19: Lost (Mike POV

Although at school he was proud of who he was and embraced himself but at home it was a completely different story. At home he was a whole different person, he kept to himself, didn't talk to anyone except for Holly. And he was always pretty bland. His parents never talked to him either, he hated the weekends. Ted was always saying homiohibic things and Mike couldn't speak up against him, he at least wanted to stay in the house. And he never planned on coming out to them like ever but a misfortune turn of events caused this.

Mike had decided to go on a walk as he normally did but he made the mistake of leaving his phone unlocked on the table. "M-" Karen began to say but he closed the door too fast. And Karen was curious so when she heard the phone buzz she had to see what it was. And then she saw a contact 'My Love 💓 ' was what the contact was and it was a picture of him kissing Wills cheek. Karen had to open the messages to see what was up and there she saw all the messages and even some pictures of Will posing that Mike had sent to him saying he looked beautiful. Karen could not stand this and immediately went to Mike's room and decided to pack up all of his stuff. Then Ted came home and she told him the news and they both agreed to kick Mike out the house.

When Mike walked back inside, Karen was sitting on the couch looking forward crying and Ted looked at Mike. "We don't want a stupid f*g living near us," Ted said and pointed towards the bags on the ground. Mikes worst nightmare ever has finally happened and he pinched his arm hoping this was some type of dream but it wasn't. "I-" Mike started to say "shut up and take the bags and leave I don't care where you go just go somewhere far from here," Ted said and so Mike grabbed the bags and left. Mike almost wanted to break down and cry right then and there but just grabbed the bags and ran away from the house. He didn't know where to go and he left his bike so he just kept walking thinking that if he only just grabbed the phone. He then bumped into someone, someone familiar. "Are you okay Mike?" Troy asked and Mike looked up at him, his eyes red. "They kicked you out then here I have a place you can stay at my mom and dad are God knows where," he said and Mike nodded. "Hey don't tell anyone I'm here though okay I just wanna be left alone," Mike said and Troy nodded.

"Listen Mike you were there for me at my lowest and I owe you for that so I'll be here for you as a fruend," Troy said smiling and Mike just looked down at the ground. How could one simple thing change everything forever he thought and turned to look out the window. He was hungry and thirsty but didn't want to use all of Troy's stuff, Troy noticed this. "Here I got kool aid and some peanut butter and jelly if you want it," Troy said and Mike nodded. He handed him the drink and food. "Stay here as long as you need to my parents won't be back for awhike," Troy said and Mike smiled at him. "Thanks," Mike said and he ate the food and drunk the Kool aid.

Mike decided he didn't want to stay at Troy's house and left at night. He felt like a mistake, like he disappointed his parents by being who he is. While walking away from the house he couldn't help but cry. He just stayed In a little broken down shed for the rest of the night, thinking. It wasn't the safest option but he truly just wanted to be alone, just like how he felt. He should've texted someone, maybe Will, awill would've stayed by his side, but he didn't. He just layed there looking up, and slowly drifted off to sleep.

When he woke up he felt very hungry but he couldn't do anything about it, he had forgotten how he got here or how he could get out. He was lost, he took put his phone and tried to text Will but before he could hit send, his phone died. Maybe if I stayed right here, they would fine me, he said to himself trying to sound hopeful. But that hope was draining quickly. Why would they check in some abandoned shed for Mike, they wouldn't know. And he's almost positive Karen and Ted didn't tell them that they kicked him out so he was just alone. He paced around the broken shed, scared for his life. He was shaking like he was about to have an anxiety attack. He took some deep breaths and was able to calm himself down. And so he decided staying there would be a death sentence, he had to find a way out of here or this would be the last place he ever saw.

Through hours and hours of searching he never found anything it was like he was in the middle of nowhere, or that's what is felt like. So he decided to get some rest before he went searching again. And so he took a nap waking up around 3 hours later. He continued his search and still there was nothing and so he thought to himself I'm going to die here and there was so much more things he wanted to do, so much things he wanted to say. And so he sat there slowly approaching his demise, starving and broken.

Love you all ❤️ 💙 💜 ❤️ 💙 💜 💖 💗