Season 5-Chapter 14: Engagement (Will's POV

Will's friends and family were around him and right in front of him was his boyfriend, on one knee, and he was shocked.

His eyes started to water as he tried to hide his excitement. "Yes, yes, yes, a million times over yes," he said and Mike stood up and put the ring on Will's finger. Will then hugged Mike tightly, some tears rolling down his cheek and everyone else cheered. "You didn't even have to ask," Will whispered into Mike's ear, Mike chuckled a little. "I love you Mike said, releasing the hug and Will wiped his face. "I love you too," he said and the two kissed passionately. Everyone else watched them, some of their eyes started to water while Joyce was already wiping the tears off her face.

Will and Mike stood outside on the patio. The rest were inside partying. "How long did it take to blow up all those balloons?" Will asked turning to look at Mike. "Well I managed to get you out of the house 3 hours before planned so I'd say not that long," Mike said and Will nodded. Will then looked at his ring finger where the ring was located, "It's beautiful, how much did it cost?" Will asked and Mike looked like he was thinking. "Look your not going to like this but it was 94," he started and Will smiled and looked at him. "Oh I wasn't done, it was 94,560," Mike said and Will's jaw dropped. "Mike!" He yelled and he turned. "Don't bother trying to take it back, I don't have the receipt," Mike said and he exhaled. "You know me too well," Will said and Mike nodded. "Yep, you are my fiancé," Mike said and Will laid his head on Mike's shoulder. "Sunsets nice huh?" Mike asked and Will admired it.

After the party, Mike stayed over for the night. Will looked at the ring and realized how expensive it was, of course, Mike got the most expensive one there, he thought to himself. He smiled and brushed his finger on the diamond. "It's beautiful," Will said and Mike sat down beside him. "Matches you," Mike said and Will rolled his eyes. "Smooth," Will said, taking off the ring and putting it inside a plastic bag. Mike eyed him and he turned. "This shit was like 94k, gotta keep it in mint condition," he said, placing the bag in his drawer. He then laid down and Mike laid down beside him. "You didn't have to get that ring," Will said and Mike turned. "Oh but I did," he said and Will looked up. "You're 18, that's a hell of an amount of money," he said and Mike looked up as well. "Don't worry, I made sure I had enough for college and rent and all that," he said and Will smiled. "About the wedding though, we should probably plan it soon," Mike said and Will turned. "We're going to college together, we have time," Will said, Mike looked like he wanted to say something but Will ignored it. He then wrapped his arms around Mike's chest and Mike held him.

They woke up, and for Will to be able to keep his grades up, they'd need to show up to school. Will could also show off his 94k dollar ring, which he was still admiring. "Ready?" Will asked and Mike nodded. "Yep," he said and they interlocked hands and were about to leave the house. Joyce then stopped them both, "you seriously didn't think you'd be able to skip out on pictures," she said and Will rolled his eyes. "Lonnie would've loved to see this day, may he rest peacefully, anyways go ahead and pose," Joyce said and they obeyed.

About 30 photos later, Joyce finally allowed the two to leave. They were almost late for the bus but barely made it. When they got on, they were met with applause and some pats on the back. There was an open seat in the back for them, specifically having their names on it. It was the type of seat that stretched throughout the aisle as well, the seat that was always taken by someone. "This is nice," Mike said and Will nodded and sat down. Will looked at Max who was probably behind the entire thing and she put up both her thumbs to confirm his theory. "Son of a bitch," Will shivered and Max giggled and turned back around. Will wondered what else she must've planned.