Season 2-Chapter 7: Dont Underestimate Me (Wills POV

When Will saw Mike crying as hard as he was, the whole entire ride to the house and Mike was devastated. Will was usually the one to sit back and take the punches, but not now. Will was very non-confrontational but before even knew it he was biking to Mike's old house. He was ready to speak his mind.

He knocked on the door and just the person he wanted to see answered. "And you are-" Karen began to say. "Don't even speak your invalid. Now I have many things I wanna say. First off, what the fck type of parent are you, its people like you that shouldn't even have kids. Second off, I know your ugly b*tch ass didn't make the person that I love cry. Because if anything you should be the one crying woth how you look. I wonder how Mike, an angel, could have ever came out of a hairless cat of a person's womb but I won't question it. Lastly if you ever say anything wrong or even have the wrong tone ever again I promise you I will go to jail. So if that's how you wanna play it, I live over by Jackson's street, house 24, come find me." Will said and Karen was stunned. "Don't even speak I don't wanna hear it with your ugly ass," he said and then he walked away picking up his bike. "Mike is a f*g and so are you so ill say the truth," she said and Will saw red. He got off the bike, walked up to Karen and slapped the living out of her she stumbled a little and almost fell. "Watch. Your. Mouth," he said and then he biked away feeling proud of himself.

When he got back to the house, Mike was sitting outside on the chair, looking down. He was crying still, and Will would too. "Hey," Will said sitting next to him on a different chair. "H-i," he said his voice breaking, Will put his hand on Mike's shoulder. "What they did, it wasn't okay, and they have earned their spot in h*ll, not you," Will said smiling at Mike and he turned. "You sure about that, I mean if I never was such a f*ggot-then maybe-" Mike began being interrupted by Will. "Don't call yourself that, your amazing, your beautiful, your a literal angel sent by God. And where there's light, there's always darkness, and sadly that darkness was your parents. And yeah that sucks, but listen to me clearly," Will began and Mike looked at Will. "Most importantly, your enough," Will said and Mike hugged him. "Thanks I don't know what I'd do without you," Mike said, "same here," Will said hugging Mike back tightly.

Now one thing his group of friends always held themselves to, was not letting anyone's else fck with them. They never did and they never will. So Will walked outside and Max, El, Dustin, Lucas, and Troy was waiting. And so they started biking back to the Wheeler house, and just in case, they were ready to fight. But they also wanted to keep the peace. Will knocked on the door, "hey again the 6 of us just wanna talk," he said and Karen looked over his to see the other five and they all looked welcoming. So she let them in, "what is it," she said and Max turned to her and smiled. "Question number one, would you kick out Nancy or Holly if they were a lesbian or bisexual or anything other than a straight arrow," Max asked and Karen looked up. "I probably would, I'd like to have normal people living here," Karen said washing a dish and Max just smiled, fakely. "Question number two, do you even feel bad in the slightest for kicking Mike out?" Troy asked and Karen shook her head. "Not at all I did the right thing," she said and everyone's expression changed. "Last question. Do you still love mike," Will asked and Karen shook her head, "not anymore," she said and Will saw red. El and Max held him back so he didn't get in trouble with the law. "Okay so we are going to educate you and depending on how this goes it might end well for you," Lucas said and Dustin and Troy held Karen down on the couch. They turned on the TV and began to 'educate' her.

"Okay we are done," Max said and Karen looked blankly. "Sooo your opinions change?" El asked and Karen shook her head. "I told yall," Dustin said and Will shook his head. "Welp I tried to play nice, for Mike's sake, but no more nice Will," he said leaping at her and he lunched her, dead in her mouth and he began to try and beat her up before being pulled off of her. "Your horrible! Horrible! I hate you so much!" He said trying to fight against Lucas and Max's clutches. Karen's nose was bleeding but Will didn't feel as if he was done. He wanted to continue but just couldn't get free, he was then taken out the house still yelling at Karen as he was being pushed out.

That was the first time in a long time since Will has ever confronted someone like that, and he wouldn't do it again. And so hebiked back to his house trying to calm himself before he did anything dumb.