Season 4-Chapter 12: The Gateway Pt.1

With Lucas' death then that also meant that now it was their time to strike and plan everything out.

"Okay so we need different teams, the one to stay with Troy, the one to attack Vecna, we also need one to what distract the monsters?" Mike said and El nodded. "That's what I saw there" El said and do Mike nodded. "I'll go with Troy" Max said looking at Troy and Troy nodded. "Ok so Nance, Steve, Jonathan, Joyce, Hopper, your with me" Mike said and they nodded. "I'm going with Troy" Dustin said and El looked at Mike "I can distract the monsters" El said and they nodded. "Will, Eddie, Robin help distract the monsters" Mike said and they nodded.

Mike, Nancy, Steve, Jonathan, Joyce, and Hopper went to prepare for their plan. "Okay see you on the other side" Will said after El opened the portal. "Yep see you on the other side" he said then kissing Will and they separated. Will's group going one way and Mike's group going the other way. They waited looking at the house. "Those bats, dogs, and weird aas creatures, why is there so much?" Nancy whispered and they shrugged. "We just need to wait here for the rest to do their part." Mike said also whispering.

A loud noise was playing that sounded like music. They hid and all the monsters ran that way and Mike sent the text which meant they were onto the next phase. They walked inside of the mansion looking around, they also didn't have a clue where Vecna was and now they had to look for him. They walked through the mansion looking for him and it was huge. "Where could he be?" Hopper asked and he shrugged. "No clue" Mike said and then he saw stairs surrounded with vines. "There" he said to the group.

"Okay so we connect these and these" Eddie said and Will looked at him. "So your going to play music to distract them?" He asked and Eddie nodded. "Should be loud enough and strong enough to lead the monsters away" Eddue said and El walked up to them. "If they get to close I can make them back up" she said and the rest nodded. "I don't why they put me in the most dangerous part of this entire mission but whatever" Robin said and Will smiled. "That just means we're the strongest" he said and she shrugged. "Okay let's get this party started" Eddie said grabbing his guitar. "This better be loud enough" Will said and Eddie smiled. "Don't worry it is definitely loud enough."

"Okay Troy please don't die" Dustin said and Troy smiled. "Don't worry Dusty I'll be fine" he said and Max looked at him worried. "Don't worry either Max okay I'm just going in distracting him amd going out easy" he said and Dustin and Max looked at each other. "We need a failsafe" Max said and Troy turned. "Okay so always have the music playing in my ear, if I need to leave I will" he said and they nodded and so they entered the mansion and were quiet.